Brookdale Dublin

Reviews of Brookdale Dublin

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Dublin

October 23, 2016

By Satisfied Customer2016

Brookdale Dublin is one of the Best Kept Secrets for Memory Care. The Staff and leadership are excellent. This is one of the most caring communities you will find. You can feel the Love when you enter the building. Its always clean, the residents are happy and well cared for. The staff are all working here because they Love what they do. The Clinical Team is awesome from the Care Associates to the Nurse in Charge, all top notch. If I had one negative ting to say it would be the programming Department needs more staff so they can provide different levels of activities to meet the needs of various levels of Dementia. Overall this place is one of a kind in my opinion. They have monthly Support groups which I find very helpful.

February 09, 2016

By JK9

The staff at Brookdale Dublin were great. Mom has a private room with a single bed and she can decorate it any way she wanted. It is very nice. The dining room was more of a home atmosphere. The cooks cook right in front of you. It was very well-quaint, and very personal. Their activities were very good.

December 30, 2013

By Wayne2

I had mom at Clare Bridge of Dublin. I chose it because of the proximity, my son lives close to the place. The facility was enclosed with one unit and not that many people there. The staff looked pretty good. They are actually on top of their people. There were a lot of things – they take the residents out. A lot of doctors come there too. I've eaten there and the food is fine.

September 30, 2013

By Lynn18

I thought Clare Bridge was a good facility. It was clean. It appeared to be well organized. The staff appeared to be kind and I noticed that they were very patient with the residents. Everyone was very loving towards the people. They took me on a tour and I saw where they had their therapy, I saw the living and dining area. I had a good sense of what they provided for the residents. It just wasn't suitable for my mom because the people that were living there were more impaired than she was. When I described my mother to the director, she agreed with me.
See all Memory Care reviews (8) See fewer reviews

• Low Fat
  • Low Salt
  • Renal

About Brookdale Dublin

At Brookdale Dublin we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Brookdale Dublin are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Map of Brookdale Dublin