Broomall Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Reviews of Broomall Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Broomall Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

October 13, 2017

By Mans0421!

Broomall Rehab and Nursing took care of my family member; we could not have asked for better care in her last days. They made my aunt and my family feel very welcome and took care of everyone. Attempts were even made to attend her funeral. Thank you to the nursing and RCS team who bonded with her and my family and provided the care and comfort they needed at the end of her life. A joyful experience. Thank you.

April 01, 2017

By smile today

Broomall showed warmth and empathy to my Grandmother at her time of need. Staff made sure she was always comfortable and worked closely with the physician to make sure her needs were met. Friendly and supportive to family at our time of need as well. The building was clean and well cared for.

January 16, 2016

By BBP

Broomall Rehabilitation and Nursing Center has been good for my mom. The staff is very caring and personable. The rooms are very clean and roomy. I have not eaten there, but their dining room is nice. My mom is on a special diet, so she has not eaten their normal food. They have various activities and are always doing things for the residents, like having people come in to play guitar and music and sing and dance with the residents, and also show movies.

July 06, 2014

By Judy87959250

Broomall is a very nice place and decorated very tastefully. They have a pretty entranceway when you come into the reception area. I liked the smell and cleanliness of the place. I liked the nice dining room with the baby grand piano. The food is good, as well as the quality. The staff is nice and very caring, and the other people who live there are very friendly, so it has been a good experience so far. I’m very pleased with them for my mother-in-law.

Services and Amenities of Broomall Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 09/01/2020

About Broomall Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Broomall Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Broomall, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Broomall Rehabilitation and Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Broomall Rehabilitation and Nursing Center