Manorcare Health Services-Bethlehem (2029)

2029 Westgate Drive, Bethlehem, PA 18017
Manorcare Health Services-Bethlehem (2029) (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services-Bethlehem (2029)

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare Health Services-Bethlehem (2029)

September 22, 2017

By Anonymous 9/2017

A family member of mine recently stayed at this facility and it was evident many of the employees did not have a care for the residents. Most of the nursing staff were resistant to feedback from family members. They were insistent they knew my family members baselines though they had only known her for a short period of time. When we would report something was wrong it was shrugged off and not taken seriously. Unfortunately, it took for discussion with hire management for "better" care. One of the nurses had the audacity to describe my families drive to be kept loop and concerns as "aggressive", rather than understanding our role as the advocates. When you are watching a family member’s health decline it is important for not only the patient to be supported but the family members feel supported. Having professional, empathetic, and competent staff at a facility such as this one is crucial for quality care. This facility lacks these qualities therefore I would not recommend utilizing Bethlehem Manor Care to anyone.
We are sorry you had a negative experience with us. We would like to talk with you about your concerns. Please contact our Care Line.

September 11, 2016

By VN

I visited my friend's mother in ManorCare. The staff was not attentive, the rooms were very small, and they only had two different rooms. The food was not very good, and the elevators were very difficult to navigate.

About Manorcare Health Services-Bethlehem (2029)

Manorcare Health Services-Bethlehem (2029) is a senior living provider in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Manorcare Health Services-Bethlehem (2029) for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Services-Bethlehem (2029)

Manorcare Health Services-Bethlehem (2029)