Parkland Manor Allentown, PA

Reviews of Parkland Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Parkland Manor

November 21, 2019

By pennfan201

My mother as been there for 2 months and I’ve been pretty impressed from what I have seen so far. I usually visit her during the day and the first shift crew is great! Very friendly and always there to help and keep her happy. She absolutely loves the day shift aide that takes care of her. Which I couldn’t agree more. She’s very good with my mother (who can be a little bit of a hand full at times) but she always seems to be able to talk to her and get her clam and smiling. Always a good positive attitude and smile that makes you feel welcomed. All the staff there are just so friendly and that helps give me a piece of mind. The building my mother my stays at is very well kept and up. So far so good! Keep it up parkland manor.

Costs for Parkland Manor

Photos of Parkland Manor

Services and Amenities of Parkland Manor

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: 228230 - PERSONAL CARE HOMES

About Parkland Manor

The beautiful new Parkland Manor, located off of Route 309 in Allentown, PA, offers personal care and advanced physical care.

Providing the most comfortable environment for residents is our mission. Whether they required assisted living, personal care, or memory care, we are here for them. We help our residents remain as independent as possible while concentrating on their strengths.

Life doesn’t have to slow down at the Manors. We truly care about the quality of life for our residents. We are privileged to be able to plan daily activities and special events for our residents to enjoy and partake in. Activities are a great way to stay active!

We provide individualized care in a safe and nurturing environment that is uniquely created for your loved ones.

Map of Parkland Manor