Avamere at Sherwood

Reviews of Avamere at Sherwood

Assisted Living Reviews for Avamere at Sherwood

July 30, 2012

By greenwitch

Getting a room in this facility was a fairly painless process. The staff members were all extremely helpful and nice, as were many of the residents I was fortunate enough to meet. The facility was very clean and well-maintained. Everything always worked, nothing was ever broken. The furniture in the main recreation area was comfortable and clean, as were the beds in the rooms. They have bingo and many other board games to play with the other residents. It's very easy to socialize and make friends. They also have a delicious restaurant in the facility. However, these are all things that should just happen; they shouldn't have to be explicitly noted, especially taking into account the price to get rent a room. My only complaint about Avamere is that it is very expensive, but it is well-worth the price if you can afford it. My mother always talked about how much she loved living there. She had many friends. The location is also great, in that she was able to walk to the store from the facility. There are also parks nearby.

May 22, 2008

By Amy Spreadbrough

I'm looking for a facility for my Mom and I think I have found the best! Friendly staff and high standards. Best of all, Mom likes the way she was treated. With RESPECT.
Amy, sounds like the staff at (name of facility) went above and beyond. We are thrilled you received such exemplary care and attention.

Photos of Avamere at Sherwood

• Spanish

• Pets: Small Pets

• State Licenses: 1940620063

About Avamere at Sherwood

Avamere at Sherwood offers assisted living, memory care, and respite care for seniors in Sherwood, Oregon and surrounding areas. We're proud to be recipients of the Bronze Commitment to Quality Award from the American Health Care Association as we continue to strive to provide excellent care for every patient and resident.

Let us welcome you home to Avamere at Sherwood. Contact us today to schedule a tour!

Map of Avamere at Sherwood