Country Club At Woodland Hills

Reviews of Country Club At Woodland Hills

Assisted Living Reviews for Country Club At Woodland Hills

June 06, 2015

By Flynn1

Country Club of Woodland Hills is a very nice facility. It's a whole ball of wax -- all the meals, everything is furnished and big apartments. They had a very nice dining room. The staff had been there a long time with not a lot of turnover. It is very well maintained. They go on trips to the casino and museums. They have a lot of activities going on everyday. It comes highly recommended. I know people that live there, they're happy with it, and this one is more convenient for me.

January 03, 2015

County Club of Woodland Hills doesn’t seem to have much turnover of the staff, and all of the people really impressed me. They are more friendly. They don’t have a advanced care facility so people are either independent or assisted living. My father-in-law is in the assisted living part. Everyone likes the food. They have some games, cards, pool, dominos, movie night, and they have a church service on Sunday. He played pool, he plays dominos, and I think they have some small trips like they go out for dinner. The sanitation is good, it’s clean, and it’s a little older, but it’s very well-maintained. The rooms are much bigger than most of the assisted living areas. The staff knows most of the people there. They know who you are, they call you by name, and they seemed to be open with pleasing you and getting whatever you need. They make his life easier which is I guess the way it should be. The only thing that I would have any concern about is that if he has a decline in his health, he may need more care that will be unavailable there.

May 18, 2012

By unjum

Out of all the assisted livings i have visited, country club is one of a kind i have seen. My aunt is been there for 13 years now and she has never complained of anything. the clients make their menu, order what they like, and they are served exactly what they wanted. they are allowed to have their own pet, plant their kind of flowers, and are allowed to visit one another. They are never lonely. They are always taken out either for lunch, movies, or shopping. They are as happy as the ones at home. My aunt always tells me that she would rather be there than home because she is always happy. they make appointment for their hair almost every two weeks, and their laundry is not far away from their rooms. A home care should be made just like home as country club is.

Independent Living Reviews for Country Club At Woodland Hills

March 14, 2020

By JMP

My wife and I toured six moderate /high price Senior retirement facilities in the Tulsa area. Each program and employed staff had similar but distinctly different characteristics. For us the standout was Country Club at Woodland Hills. The staff, facilities, food and financial aspects were most opportune.

October 07, 2018

By basenior

I lived in the cottages but had friends in the apartments. At first, I loved it. The cottages are spacious and perfect in size for your first "downsize." The staff was wonderful and the food was mostly good. But over time (we lived there more than three years), the services and food declined. The homes are old (80s) and were not maintained as needed. The carpets are thin. I could feel the concrete under the rug. The wood outside was rotting in places. We had some mold in the bathroom and they painted over it. The whole time I lived there, I had respiratory problems. After I moved out, they went away, other than seasonal allergies. The food is bland, boring, and often very "budget" minded - like eggs or pancakes for dinner. Activities were typical for places like this: Card playing, Bingo, chair exercises, puzzles, and music for the 80's crowd. Transportation was provided for dr. appts and trips to local stores, etc. Most of the staff who were there when we first moved in had left by time we moved out. The place was sold to new owners in 2017, but we did not see any improvement while we were there. So we finally moved out. It was one of the lower priced retirement homes in Tulsa, but they have since raised their rates to be more in line with others in the area. However, they did not improve the services to go along with the price increase. I do not recommend it.

July 19, 2018

By Sheri

Country Club of Woodland Hills has gorgeous flowers surrounding their facilities, which helps cheer the people up. They have a courtyard and a swimming pool. They have flowers all year round. The place is clean and the rooms have a lot of light. She has a little porch she can go out on and sit on. The food is average. It's like cafeteria food. The food is fresh, but there's not enough variety. They have new staff members and they went up 5% in their prices. She moved in there over a year ago. The activity director is a sweetheart. They have a wonderful musician that comes in and they have parties, like social hour every Friday. If I was retired, I would live here.

March 28, 2017

By Patience146677

My tour at Country Club of Woodland Hills was OK. The rooms were pretty spacious, but the dining rooms were small. They had a salad bar that was nice and had fresh fruit. They had a lot of activities, including outside amenities, like an outdoor swimming pool and grills. They also had full kitchens in each apartment.

February 10, 2017

By Zella742427

I have chosen Country Club of Woodland Hills, and I am scheduled to move in next month. I could get a cottage versus an actual apartment, so I am not going to have lots of noise. I have a full kitchen, and I can come and go as I want. There is a 1-car garage, so I don’t have to be concerned with my car being out in the elements. They have activities which I am not involved in yet, but I am looking forward. They already asked me about dates for scheduling a newcomer’s lunch to meet people in the community and to find out more about the activities they have and what might work for me. I am looking forward to moving in. The staff was really good, and they were welcoming to my friends. They have a swimming pool, which none of the other communities had, so it is more for active people, and that is what I need. I am going from working full-time to being retired, so I need activities to help me with the transition. They have a calendar and lots of activities, so I can be as active as I want.

September 13, 2016

By Donna224268

Country Club of Woodland Hills kind of ruined all the others. It was fantastic -- the cottage, the garage, the rooms, the meals, the kitchen, the pool -- and it had a big backyard and a little patio. It had all kinds of activities going on. Everyone that we had contact with was just really nice. The wait staff in the eating area was absolutely great. It was a fabulous place. They were very helpful. We had a wonderful lunch. They had a shuttle thing, and they would take you from the cottages to the main area for eating and stuff like that. It was just great. I couldn’t ask for anything else.

Thank you so much Donna and we appreciate the kind words. We are so pleased you enjoyed your tour of our community. We hope to see you again soon. It was a pleasure meeting and touring with you. Don't forget to stay in touch with what is happening at Country Club of Woodland Hills on our Face Book page. Many Thanks again, Your friends at "Country Club of Woodland Hills."

July 19, 2016

By huddla

I can't say enough wonderful things about this place. My mom had lived in the independent living for several years now and has loved it. They maintain the grounds wonderfully! This place was built years ago but it's hard to tell cause they keep it maintained beautifully. The staff here is amazing and cares about each and every resident. They have lots to do to entertain the residents also. You will feel safe and secure having your loved ones live here!

Thank you for your kind review of Country Club of Woodland Hills. It is our mission to treat everyone the way we would like our own loved ones to be treated. We take pride in having long term employees as well as long term residents. It is always OUR pleasure to treat each and every one of our residents with love and compassion, and tons of activities to keep them busy. Thank you again. Country Club of Woodland Hills PS....don't forget that we now are on Facenook with a daily print out of our activities as well as recent resident outings and upcoming events.

September 05, 2015

By Flynn1

This is a very nice facility with good food, large apartments, friendly residents and staff. I would recommend it to anyone. ,

Costs for Country Club At Woodland Hills

Photos of Country Club At Woodland Hills

Services and Amenities of Country Club At Woodland Hills

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Cottages

• Financial Guidance Extra: Discover The All Inclusive Retirement Lifestyle At Country Club Of Woodland Hills. We Are Proud To Provide A Wide Variety Of Services & Amenities To Make Your Retirement The Best It Can Be.

About Country Club At Woodland Hills

Included in your affordable monthly rent:

• A large apartment or cottage with a full-size kitchen, appliances, ample closet space, and balcony/patio
  • All utilities, including basic expanded cable
  • Elegant Dining: Enjoy 3 meals daily in our beautifully appointed dining room (except Sunday-2 meals)
  • Transportation: Regularly scheduled transportation to area shopping centers, grocery & drugstores, banking institutions and off-campus activities
  • Weekly Housekeeping including linen & towel laundry services
  • 24-Hour Staffing to ensure when you need us, we’ll be there
  • Emergency Call System for your peace of mind
  • Complimentary Covered Parking
  • Complete Maintenance: Rest easy knowing our experienced staff will take care of all apartment and community upkeep and repairs
  • Dynamic Activity Programs