Vitality Living Village

Reviews of Vitality Living Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Vitality Living Village

December 30, 2014

By Cindy42

It is really nice, and the scenery is really good. I only saw the studio room, and it was clean, nice, and bright. The staff was very nice and sweet. They have a chef, and the food is excellent. They have activities like going on a Walmart trip which my mom likes, and they watch ball games or movies and have popcorn.

September 24, 2013

My mom moved here. The place is small, nice, and clean. They got really nice-sized rooms and the staff are friendly.

July 10, 2013

By Kaye2

What I didn't like was that their independent living, assisted living, and nursing home were all in the same building and they all eat at the same time. And, that's the only thing I didn't like about it. The food was wonderful. Everybody was wonderful.

June 21, 2013

By richo1

My wife and I toured this facility and were very impressed with the set up and the Memory Care Unit wasn't too large and they plan activities for the residents to try to help stimulate them and to encourage them. It is a clean facility and the staff is very nice. The Community Director, The Nurse and Memory Care Activity Director met with my mother-in-law before we toured the place. We were impressed with how they interacted with her and how at ease she felt with them.

Costs for Vitality Living Village

Photos of Vitality Living Village

Services and Amenities of Vitality Living Village

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: # AL5519

• Get Costs

About Vitality Living Village

Brookdale Village provides a homelike setting and cheerful smiles from professional staff who greet residents every day. Its caring staff offers the assistance residents need while respecting their independence. Its peaceful setting, restaurant-style dining experience, activities and beautiful setting combine to create a wonderful living environment everyday. Its genuine caring staff, homestyle meals, and daily activities add to residents' experience. Through special events, activities, clubs and ongoing cultural enrichment programs, Brookdale Village offers unlimited opportunities for residents to get to know each other and the staff.

Located in Oklahoma City, Vitality Living Village senior living specializes in assisted living and memory care that allows adults to experience a vibrant lifestyle at any age. You bring the love, and we will take care of the rest. Vitality Living Village offers a variety of living options. Your life, your choice!

Map of Vitality Living Village