Proveer at Quail Creek Oklahoma City, OK

Reviews of Proveer at Quail Creek

Assisted Living Reviews for Proveer at Quail Creek

August 10, 2019

By Jane

My father is in Quail Ridge Assisted Living. It's very clean and the people are really friendly. They have a large swimming pool, a therapy room, a large dining area, there's one party each month, activities every day, a game room, a bus that takes them to the store, trips to wherever they need to go, a nurse on staff, and a doctor. You can eat breakfast, lunch, or dinner with them, and they have a nice selection.

April 13, 2017

By Dk06011954

Beautiful building in a great location. Moving mother in law in and staff has been extremely helpful in making the move as smooth and pleasant as possible.

February 10, 2016

By Anonymous Son of Resident

My mom stayed for only four days. She had early dementia, and they had a lot of patients there who had pretty severe dementia. I thought it was a good facility, and the staff was good. I thought it was more of my mom’s reaction to it. I thought she would have been fine had we made her stay and let her make some friends.

November 07, 2015

By Anonymous Daughter-in-Law

It was very nice and pleasant. The rooms were very nice and spacious. I met one staff member on the tour, and she was very helpful. The dining area was like a restaurant and seemed good, clean, and cheerful.

October 30, 2015

By Ruby B

It was very good, and I liked it. They were very friendly and helpful. It was three stories tall and very nice. They had a workout place and a nice dining room. The staff was very helpful.

Memory Care Reviews for Proveer at Quail Creek

Payment options

• Check

• State Licenses: AL5513

About Proveer at Quail Creek

Proveer at Quail Creek goes beyond senior housing. We strive to provide a distinctive lifestyle filled with friendships, endless activities, and exceptional attention to detail. From all-day restaurant-style dining to life-enriching activities, we offer a wealth of thoughtfully designed services and amenities included in your monthly rent.

Come sit by the fireplace, or gather around the piano. Curl up with a book from our library, or join in a fitness class. Entertain your family in our private dining room, or meet up with friends in our coffee shop.

Step outside and discover peaceful outdoor spaces. Relax in our enclosed courtyard, stroll the walking paths, or flex your green thumb in one of our raised gardening beds.

We feature an enclosed sun room, garden, movie theater, therapy room and offer physical therapy onsite. We have unique floor plans to accommodate all different personal needs of each resident.

Map of Proveer at Quail Creek