The Oaks at Northpointe
Offers Assisted Living
Costs for The Oaks at Northpointe
Services and Amenities of The Oaks at Northpointe
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Respite Care
- State Licenses: 2645R
About The Oaks at Northpointe
A town famous for its many bridges, Zanesville Ohio is famous for creating these connections between community members. At The Oaks at Northpointe, we are firm believers in the power of connections as well, whether it is the connection between our residents and our staff members, or our entire campus family and the community we call home. We are proud to offer our residents regular opportunities to explore Zanesville’s dining and shopping scenes, and for those who stay on our campus, our Life Enrichment Team ensures that there are a variety of fun and exciting ways to stay active and engaged, every day.
We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That’s why, with The Oaks at Northpointe, you’ll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease.
In our elegant residential facility, we offer the best in assisted living services, as well as specialized memory care services on our Legacy Lane. Here, our caregivers are specially trained to work with, and to care for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia, using progressive and proven care components. Our state-of-the-art health center offers skilled nursing and short term rehab services, delivered by a staff of committed professionals with attention paid to every detail. Whether for a few days, a few weeks, or for as long as you need us…It’s comforting to know that there is a source in Zanesville you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
Thank you for your interest at The Oaks at Northpointe. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
What Makes Us Special
At Trilogy Health Services, we are compassionately committed to providing excellence in customer service. We carefully select staff who reflect our culture and who we believe will care for our residents as if they are members of their own family.