Clay Gardens Place

Reviews of Clay Gardens Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Clay Gardens Place

August 20, 2017

By Janie Mehaffey

Navigating care for an aging parent is super hard. My mom requires care that my sisters and I can’t provide in our homes, so 5 years ago we entered the senior care world. We were naive and clueless. Sadly, many assisted living/nursing home leaders put profit over people. Over time we are learning what questions to ask and how to navigate our way through Medicare, VA grants, care levels, etc. In the midst of the messy, we have found incredibly amazing allies in the team at Clay Gardens Place. Of the various places mom has lived in Louisville and here, the Clay Gardens team has been the most caring, compassionate and considerate group of administrators, aids, nurses, food service personnel, etc. for my mom. In the almost 2 years she has lived there, I felt like they really cared for her, but to be honest, I’ve been hesitant to believe it because of experiencing insincerity at other places. But over the past few months we’ve had to navigate new challenges and I have been happily surprised by the personal attention they have given our family to make sure my mom is cared for respectfully and affordably. If she can’t be on Ramona Lane (the place she lived for 52 years), I’m glad she has this special place to call “home."

November 19, 2012

I used them for respite care for two weeks. My mom has been there before. The staff was very good, and they took care of her.

Costs for Clay Gardens Place

Photos of Clay Gardens Place

Services and Amenities of Clay Gardens Place

• Assisted Living Starting At: $2070/month

• Pets: Yes

About Clay Gardens Place

At Clay Gardens Place, residents are at the center of our small, homelike senior living community. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Our community welcomes pets and offers activities to help residents thrive in mind and body, such as tai chi, bingo, bowling, chair volleyball, checkers, trivia, bible study, book club, live entertainment, educational programming, billiards, gardening, baking club, walking, and social discussion groups. Learn more about Zanesville assisted living by scheduling a visit today.

Map of Clay Gardens Place