Parker Place Mentor, OH

Reviews of Parker Place

Independent Living Reviews for Parker Place

April 11, 2014

By Caring82711950

Everything is gorgeous at Parker Place. I think the facility is just a couple years old. The rooms were excellent. I can?t hardly name all the activities discussed, but they have a recreation room, a library, exercise room, and a barber shop. They have a bus shuttle for the residents, and I know they also have Wii bowling and cooking classes.

Services and Amenities of Parker Place

• Hiking Trails

• Pets: All Pets

About Parker Place

Here is retirement the way it's meant to be...amid warm hearts and friendly faces in a location that is both tranquil and engaging.

Parker Place independent living retirement community is located in Mentor, Ohio, 30 minutes east of Cleveland along the south shore of Lake Erie. Mentor is a pleasant community that was named by CNNMoney.com as one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live in Americain July 2006; Cleveland boasts most any cultural or artistic opportunity you'd expected from a major metropolitan area. Between them, you're covered!

Our community is close-knit and warm, and we regard our staff and residents as family. Our live-in managers are on-site and available 24/7, and they relish the opportunity to get to know each of our wonderful residents. Our chef prepares three meals a day from scratch, and our entire staff provides on-site activities, off-site excursions, transportation to your appointments, and basic housekeeping and maintenance chores "as well as plenty of smiles" to free your time for better things, like relaxing in your new home and enjoying the good life.

When you're out and about in Mentor, you'll have much to choose from when planning your day. You can enjoy the area's natural beauty from 930 acres of parkland and three lakefront nature preserves, shop among 150 stores at the Great Lakes Mall, visit President James A. Garfield's restored home, or walk along the longest natural beach on Lake Erie at Headlands State Park. And at the end of the day, how rewarding to come home to Parker Place, where you are cherished family.

Map of Parker Place