Hilltop Village

Reviews of Hilltop Village

Independent Living Reviews for Hilltop Village

March 12, 2015

By Stephanie32

I was very impressed with Hilltop, but my father couldn't afford it. The rooms were like individual rooms, and I liked that he wouldn't be sharing. I was impressed with their programs. They had a lot of activities for the seniors to do. They took them on mall trips and to the grocery stores where they could do their shopping. They had bingo nights, and every day they had something going on. They also had extra outside excursions where they took them to movies or even to the casino, and you don't even had to pay extra for those. I also liked the fact that they had somebody come in to remind him of his meds and stuff like that. However, the price was not something that he would be able to afford. The lady who showed me around was very nice. I liked the fact that she had called me back just to follow-up and what not. Overall, I really liked the place and wanted him to be there. I am still looking for funding right now. I would recommend it to anyone who could afford to stay there.

Costs for Hilltop Village

Photos of Hilltop Village

Services and Amenities of Hilltop Village

• State Licenses: 4209319

About Hilltop Village

At Hilltop Village, residents enjoy independence and fulfilling Gracious Senior Living with caring assistance for personal health and peace of mind without the worries of home maintenance or safety.

Unlike other independent housing options that include assistance with daily living, Hilltop Village sheds the notion that quality care and independent living must take place in an institutional-like setting. Instead, every effort is made to provide an independent lifestyle, supportive of family and friends, with just the right amount of assistance to assure the quality of life and most of all, the feeling of home.

Catered Care - There often comes a point when we need a little more assistance. Catered Care Living Services from Hilltop Village offer the daily support, activities and care you may need… when you need it. Some call it assisted living; we deliver Catered Care because our residents deserve Gracious Senior Living.

Our Living Services are unmatched to offer seniors the gracious living they deserve. We offer a long list of services, including dining room meals, free laundry facilities, transportation, social and religious activities, on-site salon services and much, much more.

Residents have access to a wide variety of Village Amenities:

• Postal Center
  • Village Store
  • In-house Physician
  • And More!

Located in Euclid, Ohio (metropolitan Cleveland) only a mile from Lake Erie, Hilltop Village is surrounded by trees and parks and is just minutes from churches, shopping and medical centers.

Map of Hilltop Village