The Weils

Reviews of The Weils

Assisted Living Reviews for The Weils

October 31, 2014

By Ron37

We checked on The Weils. The assisted living area there was smaller than the other facility. The rooms were very nice. They didn't have a shop or a deli there. Food-wise, they're about the same as with the other facility.

February 23, 2012

By Foofoo1

My Mom was a resident at the Weils last spring and summer. She is back home now thankfully, but her stay at the Weils was excellent. I visited her daily so I got a lot of chance to observe everything. The place itself is super nice, not at all like a nursing home, or a cold, clinical place. It's more like an upscale condo park. Everything is modern, bright, clean, and not at all depressing. The staff there are very nice and attentive, and they really get to know the patients. My mom had really good relationships with all of her favorite staff members. The staff to resident ratio is very good so that everyone gets whatever attention they need without having to wait.The exercise and rehab center they have on site was good with a lot of equipment and staff.The food was pretty good. My mom did like some things better than others. She notes that some of the food was a little bland for her taste. The kitchen is kosher, but my mom, who is not kosher, didn't feel that it in any way affected the variety offered.Overall, I give it an A plus.

May 18, 2011

By baxter256

Friend or relative of resident

I was employed at the Weils Assisted Living facility for several years as a dietary server and my grandmother was a resident there. I saw the residents and staff for all meals and interacted with most of the employees outside of work. I honestly have to say that the Weils hires a tremendously caring staff. All the nurses and caregivers are rigorously qualified and upbeat about their daily work life. The kitchen staff is as accomodating as possible. One should know that they adhere to Kosher law, but work outside diet restrictions for others not wishing to participate. I often helped many of the residents with changing their clocks, delivering to-go meals, or walking with them back to their rooms and the accomodations are certainly what they pay for: lovely apartment style homes with all-inclusive ammenities. They have a nightly movie, musicians nearly every week, beauty salon services, daily exercise sessions, and a personable staff. I understand perhaps more than anyone that there is always a cost issue, but the Weils certainly seems to work to balance the high cost. It was difficult for my family to place my grandmother somewhere, but I was happy knowing exactly where and whom it was with.

Services and Amenities of The Weils

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• Occupational Therapy

About The Weils

The Weils is a senior living provider in Chagrin Falls, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact The Weils for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Weils