Liberty Nursing Centers

Reviews of Liberty Nursing Centers

Nursing Home Reviews for Liberty Nursing Centers

July 14, 2013

By Theresa10

My brother is in Liberty Nursing Center of Beavercreek. He had a stroke. It is a brand new facility. It is also just around the corner from where I live. Their rooms are amazing. They have excellent and very friendly staff. He doesn't like the food only because healthy food doesn't appeal to him, he would rather have hamburger or hotdogs. I'm not impressed with their activities. I don't think they have enough yet because they are new. Also my brother has only been there since April. What they could improve on is their activities and their food as far as giving residents choices. However, when you put everything into perspective, the cleanliness of the facility and having friendly and caring staff, those come over everything else in my book as a caregiver or a nursing home facility.

Services and Amenities of Liberty Nursing Centers

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Liberty Nursing Centers

Liberty Nursing Centers is a senior living provider in Beavercreek, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Liberty Nursing Centers for more details on services and rates.

Map of Liberty Nursing Centers