Pleasant View Health Care Center

Reviews of Pleasant View Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Pleasant View Health Care Center

August 20, 2012

By kkilroy

I feel this nursing home is not the best to choose if you want your relative to get better. THis place is not responsive to the needs of their patients resulting in bed sores and stiffness. To get them to release my mother I had to pull out the power of attorney paperwork and demand I test her to see if she could be on her own. She passed all tests and I was forced to walk out with my mother against their wishes. Otherwise the place was clean and the nurses were friendly. It is a major issue for me that these people try to keep people that do recover quickly from things like a hip replacement. My mother was so upset she thought they were never going to let her go.

June 12, 2012

By Madharber

new management is wonderful, the new director of nursing does her best to meet every need of everyone, famalies, residents, and employees. They work hard to keep the facility clean and everything working properly. The staff is always cheerful and uplifting and work hard to meet everyone's demands in a timely manor. I would reccomend this facility to anyone looking for long term care. They also have a great therapy department for those seeking rehab.

May 26, 2012

By brekeb11

My mom was there for over six years until she passed away in February 2012. Overall the first 5 years were really great with only an occasional minor issue, the last year of her life there had been a change in management and a lot of staff turnover and it was clear that there wasn't much of a connection between staff and residents or family members. It was lass like a family and more business-like.

About Pleasant View Health Care Center

Pleasant View Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Barberton, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Pleasant View Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Pleasant View Health Care Center