TerraBella Lake Norman

TerraBella Lake Norman (800) 385-2527

Reviews of TerraBella Lake Norman

Assisted Living Reviews for TerraBella Lake Norman

September 30, 2014

It was so homey, comfortable, and beautifully decorated. People were excellent, so open and warm. They make you feel very comfortable. I had a friend there too -- that's why I looked at that place because he was living there -- and it was wonderful. They had different sized rooms that would fit your needs. The food was excellent. They had well-balanced nutritional meals. They had snacks that they brought around certain times of the day. The menu was always posted. My overall experience with them was excellent. If I had the money, I would stay there.

June 17, 2014

My mother-in-law is here. We chose it for it's location. It is close to me. Also it appears to be clean. My mother-in-law is in a 1-bedroom. The staff is accommodating. They seem very nice as well. They have bingo, and they have singers and a pianist that come in for them. They have Easter bonnets and casino nights. There are a lot of complaints about the food, though. They're always complaining about the food. However, I think it is very difficult with multiple elderly people. They all have different opinions and different wants.

March 31, 2014

By Glen2

It is a very nice facility, and it's very clean. I like this a lot. The staff are very helpful. I was not able to eat there, but saw the food and it was good.

September 09, 2013

By Audrey8

The community is very nice and very attractive. I saw a lot of amenities but I don't like it because it's very big but I liked the environment there.

August 02, 2013

By Sherry8508

I was very impressed. Everything was excellent there. They had a lot of activities for the residents. They took the residents out several times a week. The only problem that I would have would be the distance from home and the traffic in getting there.

May 29, 2013

By Carol 3

We chose it for my mother because of its location. The place is very clean. The staff seemed very friendly and seemed to know what they were doing.

Independent Living Reviews for TerraBella Lake Norman

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• State Licenses: 049-032

About TerraBella Lake Norman

Located just west of downtown Mooresville, Lake Norman is a vibrant community designed to help older people enjoy the benefits of an active lifestyle – and experience greater well-being.

This inviting residence offers a selection of studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments, most with a full kitchen or kitchenette. Just steps away are a variety of convenient amenities, including a library, salon and barber shop, plus welcoming outdoor spaces such as a courtyard, gardens and walking paths. A friendly, caring staff is available 24/7 to provide discreet support when needed.

For people living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, Lake Norman offers Life Guidance&reg – White Oaks' forward-thinking approach to memory care. Residents enjoy exercise and social engagement in a secure, thoughtfully designed space with specially trained caregivers who focus on ways to help them continue to live a fulfilling life.

Every day is a new opportunity for connection, creativity and fun. With a calendar full of events, residents can continue doing the things they love and discover new interests. From guest lectures and art classes to ice cream socials and happy hours, residents can be as active and involved as they like.

Map of TerraBella Lake Norman