TerraBella Lake Norman

TerraBella Lake Norman (800) 385-2527

Reviews of TerraBella Lake Norman

Assisted Living Reviews for TerraBella Lake Norman

June 18, 2015

It was nice but a much smaller facility, and it didn’t offer all the options. The staff was great, the chef made banana bread, and we were able to take home lots of banana breads. It looks very nice except that it was much smaller; there were not many options. They didn’t have options for couples there, and they didn’t have rooms for two. It was kind of located right in the middle of a commercial area, and with the folks that were there, it wasn’t the energy level I was looking for.

September 30, 2014

It was so homey, comfortable, and beautifully decorated. People were excellent, so open and warm. They make you feel very comfortable. I had a friend there too -- that's why I looked at that place because he was living there -- and it was wonderful. They had different sized rooms that would fit your needs. The food was excellent. They had well-balanced nutritional meals. They had snacks that they brought around certain times of the day. The menu was always posted. My overall experience with them was excellent. If I had the money, I would stay there.

March 31, 2014

By Glen2

It is a very nice facility, and it's very clean. I like this a lot. The staff are very helpful. I was not able to eat there, but saw the food and it was good.

September 09, 2013

By Audrey8

The community is very nice and very attractive. I saw a lot of amenities but I don't like it because it's very big but I liked the environment there.

August 02, 2013

By Sherry8508

I was very impressed. Everything was excellent there. They had a lot of activities for the residents. They took the residents out several times a week. The only problem that I would have would be the distance from home and the traffic in getting there.

May 29, 2013

By Carol 3

We chose it for my mother because of its location. The place is very clean. The staff seemed very friendly and seemed to know what they were doing.

Independent Living Reviews for TerraBella Lake Norman

August 20, 2018

By Keith

We chose it because they seemed to be more concerned about my mother than the other places. The people and the residents welcomed my mother into the community, that's the feeling we got, that it's more centered around my mother. They go from independent to assisted living, to memory care, so it's all-inclusive. She's first going into independent, and as she progress she'll be able to stay where she is so she's not going to lose the people that she meets there. We dealt with two staff members, especially one gentleman by the name of Mark, who is the director, and another woman named Katie. Both of them showed my mother around, and she was apprehensive, so when she first got there they brought her through the independent living entrance so she didn't have to see all the people in walkers and wheelchairs. They showed her the apartment she was going to be in and the dining room, they really took the time and effort to get to know her, and make her feel comfortable. She gets three meals a day, and they also have what they call an open kitchen so if she wants a snack or coffee during the day she can go there any time. Once a month they go on trips, like to one of the museums downtown, or to places where they make furniture, or to a casino. They will also throw a welcome party or dinner for her with all the residents, and they can invite people as well. They have sing-alongs with guitars or pianos, there's a game room with tables where they play mahjong, or bridge, and they have a lot to keep their residents active. Another thing is that my mother will be in independent living, but she didn't have to buy in into that place, so it's month-by-month rent. It's good, because if there's a reason for us to take her out of there we can do that right away. My mother tasted the food and she thought it was good; it's restaurant style, meaning they have a set menu. If my mother doesn't like what's on the menu, she can order something like a hamburger or something, and everything is made fresh, they don't use frozen vegetables or whatever. My mother has a two-bedroom apartment, which is spacious, and she can use the other bedroom for her furniture and things so she won't feel like she's giving up, which is what the staff has also advised.

Memory Care Reviews for TerraBella Lake Norman

• Credit Card
  • Check

• State Licenses: HAL-049-035

About TerraBella Lake Norman

With many amenities and a senior living experience rich in service, TerraBella Lake Norman features a selection of options for senior living, such as Active Independent, Assisted Living, and our personalized Memory Care program. Bright and cheerful, our community is designed for active seniors who want to spend their time doing the things that they love, without any obligation of maintaining a home so that they will be able to live a satisfying lifestyle.

Delicious well-prepared chef-cooked meals, social events, and daily activities await seniors, together with 24-hour care and service from our certified team members. Talk a walk on our beautiful walking paths, exercise in our senior-friendly fitness center, explore your creative side with arts and crafts, go on a shopping spree at nearby Winslow Bay Commons or just simply unwind in your gorgeous apartment home, at TerraBella Lake Norman, you will be spoilt for choices.

Located between the amazing shorelines of Lake Norman and Downtown Mooresville, our beautiful community promises to deliver the person-centered lifestyle for you, or your loved ones deserve. For superior value, attentive care, and outstanding lifestyle quality, TerraBella Lake Norman is the perfect choice for you.

Map of TerraBella Lake Norman