Brookdale East Broad

2441 East Broad Street, Statesville, NC 28625
Brookdale East Broad (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 4 days

Independent and Assisted Living new residents receive $500 off the 1st full month and 4th full month free Base Rent. Must take financial possession by 2/28/2021. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Brookdale East Broad

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale East Broad

September 20, 2012

By Svteacher

Always clean.Not perfect, but fix problems when they come up. Mom loves it there, and when we come to visit it feels like a "home".

July 23, 2012

By Amy Reid

This is the second grandparent I have had in a assisted living facility. My first experience was horrible. Statesville Manor has gone a long way in approving my opinion of assisted living facilities. Statesville Manor is a very comfortable place. I find it warm and inviting. The staff is very professional and caring. They plan multiple activities for residents to particapte in to keep them healthy and active. They plan special parties for all of the holidays. I also feel the staff emotionally invest in the residents. I think that is extremely important. There are certianly more luxurious places available, but I think the overall comfort level is good. Multiple community groups take an active interest in residents of Statesville Manor. They have planned church services each week. They have exercise classes. If a resident needs temporay extra care the staff is on point to supply that extra care. No one really ever wants to put their loved on in a assisted living facility, but I think Statesville Manor takes great care in providing a great home.

Services and Amenities of Brookdale East Broad

• Low Fat
  • Low Salt

• Pets: Yes

About Brookdale East Broad

Brookdale East Broad provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale East Broad