Warren Care Services

Reviews of Warren Care Services

Assisted Living Reviews for Warren Care Services

October 09, 2013

By Coastal Living

I visited the facility during its construction phase and prior to its grand opening. I knew the owner and staff would take pride in maintaining the facility so that the residents who were blessed enough to live there would be treated with extra special care. The facility has a special meaning to the owner and because of this relationship, WCS will strive to keep this facility in "tip-top" shape. If you have the opportunity to place a loved one in a caring facility, Warren Care Services is the right choice!

May 16, 2013

By ACobb

Warren Care Services is a very nice facility. It appears that they have taken ample time to ensure the residents have adequate living space and common space. The facility is always well kept, clean, and always comfortable in appearance. The staff are trained, friendly, and knowledgeable. This facility and the staff, together, make for an awesome experience for the residents. Thank you Warren Care Services!

April 29, 2013

By Donnie542

I heard about Warren Care Services from a friend. Their care for my mom was great. They were wonderful. The staff was very good. She stayed there for about a year where she had a private room. The place itself was very clean.

April 29, 2013

By Ora1

Warren Care was recommended to us. They came and they were very nice people. They had been so good to my son. The place is so nice and clean. I had no problems with them.

March 21, 2013

By KFleming

Warren Care Services is an excellent facility. The attention each resident is given is far beyond what I have ever seen. If you are looking for a facility where your love one will be taken care of please give Warren Care Services a call!! You will not regret the decision!

March 07, 2013

By arneice

The staff members at Warren Care Services provide outstanding care to their residents. They do it with love and compassion for each individual. They are a team of individuals that are professional and knowledgeable of best care practices.

March 07, 2013

By fourforty

honsty trained staff clean home good meals daily activities

March 06, 2013

By hstallings12

I want to thank you for the great care that my Dad receives at Warren Care Services. I know he is in good hands on a daily basis. All of the staff there are really good and very helpful when I call or go over to see him. I'm also glad they started cutting his and some of the other residents hair in the facility. That takes another item off my "to do list" each month. They continue to offer a great service to the community!

March 06, 2013

By orangecoswII

Facility very clean, residents clean and staff is pleasant. Great experience in working with facility, will definitely refer them to others.

March 04, 2013

By Mandypoo72

WCS is in a quiet residential area the grounds are nice and well kept. Inside the facility was welcoming with a very home like feeling. I was greeted by a caregiver(Cindy), who was more than happy to answer all my questions and show me the facility. I was truly impressed with WCS relaxed environment while still being very professional and treating each resident with the utmost importance and respect. Each resident were well groomed and appropriately dressed(you would be surprised what some residents have on in some other facilities). I've been in a lot of every type of facilities this one stands out as one of the best... I would recommend WCS to my own family and friends without hesitation. If more facilities were like WCS families would feel more secure in placing loved ones in facilities. Keep up the good work..

Questions about Warren Care Services

What ongoing training does the staff receive in dementia care?

At minimum 2 or 3 CEU classes are required for Dementia and/or Alzheimer's care.

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Warren Care Services. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

The average age of the population is 80. Their favorite things to do is bingo, tv, arts & crafts and dance to music.

What transportation services does Warren Care Services offer to assisted living residents?

We offer personal transportation to medical appointments and outside activities. We always encourage family to support their loved ones and attend appointments with them.

How does Warren Care Services keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

The owner or administrator will communicate with families ASAP if there are any issues or emergencies.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Warren Care Services during daytime and nighttime hours?

Daytime ratio is 1:6 and nighttime is 1:6. We offer more personalized services.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

We're required by state laws for adult care businesses that each staff have atleast 14 CEU credits in terms of ongoing training. The owner also provides training in Customer Services, Managing Your Emotions and the Residents and more on a Quarterly basis.

How many staffers are on duty in the daytime and overnight?

Daytime...One. Nighttime...One.

What safety features or security measures does Warren Care Services provide to protect residents who wander?

We are not a locked facility, but we have security monitoring and chime alerts on all entrances/exits.

What programs or activities does Warren Care Services offer to keep residents engaged? How does the staff engage residents' long-term memories?

Since we are a smaller facility, before a resident moves in, we collect specific information to tailor activities that will keep them engaged. One of the most essential engagements is social interaction. Again, since we're a smaller community, staff always encourages all residents to be social with each other in addition with internal and external activities planned for the residents.

The owner, administrator and registered nurse work hand in hand to assess the needs of each resident. We discuss all the residents often, but more specifically, our nurse provides quarterly assessments with all residents with a mental health diagnosis or mobility issues. All others are discussed when needed.

How does Warren Care Services keep residents' families informed about their loved ones' health?

The owner or administrator will communicate with families about their health on a bi-weekly or monthly basis. If there are any "newer" behavioral issues, family's are contacted when staff notices any patterns of negative or unusual patterns.

Describe the neighborhood around Warren Care Services. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

The neighborhood is a quiet, older and established. It is in a residential area and within miles of downtown.

Is Warren Care Services affiliated with a hospital if more care is needed?

Warren Care Services is not affiliated with a hospital, but we we do use Cone Health System Hospitals for additional services. We work closely with Alamance-Caswell Hospice Services in Burlington, NC if family members desire us to continue care services for their loved on. We've worked closely with them for over 3.5 years and it has been a blessing for all parties involved.

Costs for Warren Care Services

• Occupational Therapy

• Licenses: Adult Care License
  • State Licenses: FCL-001-137

About Warren Care Services

Warren Care Services (WCS) of Burlington, NC is an Adult Care facility that provides residents with housing and services in comfortable, home-like surroundings for caregivers who want to place their loved ones in a more personalized setting. By offering customized care for each individual in a smaller staff-to-resident ratio, this allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions and give them the comfort as if they were in their own home.

Some of our key offerings are:

• 24-hour availability of trained staff
  • A choice of private rooms
  • Respite Care (short-term), Alzheimer's & Dementia care
  • A full-time Activity Director for events and activity
  • Assistance with activities of daily living
  • Medication assistance
  • Scheduled local transportation
  • Quarterly Resident Assessments by a Registered Nurse
  • Nearby Attractions
Minutes from downtown Burlington, NC
  • 20 minutes from Alamance Crossing Shopping Center, Restaurants & Movie Theatre
  • 25 minutes from Greensboro, NC
  • 25 minutes from Mebane, NC Tanger Outlets

Warren Care Services offers a high level of service to not only the resident, but their family member(s) and/or placement agency. The founder trains the staff to operate each day at the same level that he operated when he cared for his own uncle and grandparents. Each family receives this serve daily and each touch from the staff exudes love and care for all!

Map of Warren Care Services