Sunrise of Crestwood

65 Crisfield Street, Yonkers, NY 10710
Sunrise of Crestwood (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 27 days

Please ask about our March Special Incentives!

Reviews of Sunrise of Crestwood

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Crestwood

February 22, 2015

We went to Sunrise of Crestwood for a visit. It is a beautiful place. They have everything there like art class, and they go on tours on the bus. It was very nice. They have a very nice staff. You can't go wrong with them. They showed us everything. It is very clean, and it wasn't over-crowded. The people would come over and talk to you and explain. It looks good. They had a lot going on, and I heard the food is good too.

July 09, 2014

By LongTimeFriend

I moved my elderly friend to Sunrise rather than try to provide 24 hour supervision. Assisted living here is GREAT because you can stay as you need more care and not go to a nursing home. She was able to stay 8 years. The staff was very caring overall. Could room be kept a little cleaner...yes but I felt the care given trumped not dusting often enough - bathrooms clean/linens changed. There are activities and residents are prompted to participate so my experience was different than other posted.

May 15, 2013

By caring0507213

I like the Sunrise of Crestwood because of the property location. It was a better location than the other Sunrise facilities. The people were very nice and helpful. Everybody treated me very well. There were all very forthcoming with information.

May 15, 2012

By nicoleyoley

Some days there isn't anything fr the residents to do and the day can be dull and sad. I have found the food to be decent. The staff varies from employees who love their jobs, to employees who dont really care or do anything to improve a resident's day. Some residents definitely need more care than others and should probably be over to a nursing home. Having residents who require full time care undermines the values that the assisted living is trying to present. There should be dignity -- there is no dignity if someone who requires more care continues to live at Sunrise, when they would've better suited with full time care at a nursing home. Daily, a list of things to do is posted, but most residents are unaware of what is going on where and what time, due to the mere lack of communication. Also, if more employees coaxed residents to go out, I think it would be beneficial to the residents and the facility.

Photos of Sunrise of Crestwood