Sunrise at Fleetwood

Reviews of Sunrise at Fleetwood

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise at Fleetwood

September 11, 2016

By visitor143412

I liked Sunrise, I thought it was very nice, and the people were lovely there, but the location was too far. It seemed to have all the amenities someone would need, but it was not appropriate for what we needed. The dining area seemed nice.

February 15, 2016

By Margaret124073150

I was very impressed with Sunrise at Fleetwood. The staff was very friendly and very accommodating. The place itself was very appealing. The dining area was fine, and the rooms were very nice. The only thing that I had a little problem with was the price. Otherwise, I would be very happy with it, if and when my husband might need it.

January 23, 2016

By Visitor118818050

I like the location of Sunrise at Fleetwood. It was not quite as new; there were renovations going on when we were there. It looks like they do not have a lot of activities going on because there are a lot of residents but they were not engaged in any activity at the time of our visit. The rooms were nicely done and clean. The staff was really nice, I thought they were terrific. But I just think the building is not modern and new. The dining area was fine. I would recommend this facility.

November 28, 2014

By Nene binta

Sunrise at Fleetwood was clean. The people working there were good people. I saw them working and taking care of the patients, and some of them were doing maintenance work; everybody was taking care of something. The room was big, nice, and clean. It was a very nice and very, very big facility.

November 14, 2014

Sunrise has been very nice. I know that when the time comes for my friend to go some place, it’s definitely on the list. The staff is very friendly, warm, welcoming, informative and supportive. It’s very efficient, very clean, bright and sunny. They’ve reached out to me and invited me out to a couple of events they had. It looked like they gave the residents a variety of physical and intellectual opportunities.

October 05, 2014

So far Sunrise at Fleetwood's staff are very friendly. The rooms are clean and cozy. They have a family-type atmosphere. The facility is well kept and clean. They are definitely suited towards patients who have early memory loss and that is the biggest reason why we chose it. They offer delicious food. Overall, they are excellent.

September 29, 2013

By Clarence4

My brother is at Sunrise where he has been for the past 9 years. I like the care that he receives because he is at a level that needs intensive care. He fell and he can't bathe himself and put himself to bed. They have all kinds of activities. They have bingo, music mates and they go on trips.

Photos of Sunrise at Fleetwood