Wartburg

Reviews of Wartburg

Assisted Living Reviews for Wartburg

August 21, 2012

By Wilfredo Lopez1

The staff in Meadowview assisted facility are very friendly. My mother is very happy to be fortunate to have people to talk to, especially when she get's lonely. Most of the family visit her on the weekends. This facility are there for her every day of the week which is great because everyone in the family are always busy with work. My mother is 88 years old and isn't stable enough to walk by herself. Her legs are very fragile. My mother has fell down several times when she was living by herself in her home. Living in this assisted facility has helped her over the past 2 years. My family agrees that this facility has given my mother the best assistance. I am content. I hope my mother lives many more years and I know this facility will help her accomplish it.

April 13, 2012

By AdrianToca

While visiting Meadowview Assisted Living at The Wartburg Adult Care Community I was able to enjoy several points, the staff was very firendly and coureous, the facilities were impecable. Cleanliness was up to par and I enjoyed the weather., Thats pretty much it. Othjer than that it was just perfectly good.

About Wartburg

Residents of Meadowview Assisted Living enjoy a warm and caring staff and a worry free lifestyle. Activities abound, including crafts, literature, nightly movies, art, memory support, entertainment, happy hours and much more.

• 103 studio, deluxe studios, one & two
  • bedroom apts. (88 assisted living apts. and 15 Memory Care apts.)
  • Three meals a day prepared by a Culinary Institute of America Executive Chef and served in our dining room
  • 24 hour nurse on premises
  • 24/7 concierge services
  • Full schedule of daily activities & wellness programs
  • Scheduled transportation to stores; transportation to local doctor's office by appointment
  • Housekeeping & laundry services
  • Gym, library with computer access, meditation room & media lounge
  • Personal Emergency Response System for each resident
  • Pastoral care for all denominations and Catholic Mass several times weekly

Care plans available. Memory care wing includes care plan.

Minimum Monthly Rate: $4,600/month

Maximum Monthly Rate: $7,950/month

Reimbursement

Private Pay, LTCI, VA

Apartment Features

Kitchenette, Temperature Control, Emergency Call System

Bathrooms: Private

Facility Features

Activities/Recreation, Beauty/Barber Shop, Chapel Services, Internet Access, Private Dining Room, Fitness Room/Gym, Gardens/Outside Patio, Facility Parking, Private Laundry, 24 hour security at Gate, Guest Meals, Room Service, Pharmaceutical Service, Transportation, Pet Permitted

Map of Wartburg