Atria on Roslyn Harbor

Offers Independent Living

100 Landing Road, Roslyn, NY 11576
Atria on Roslyn Harbor (844) 325-8230
PROMOTION! 40 days

The best time to choose Atria is right Now! For a limited time, you can lock in our current rental rate with no increases until at least January 1, 2020 - Details apply. Must sign lease by September 30, 2018

Reviews of Atria on Roslyn Harbor

Independent Living Reviews for Atria on Roslyn Harbor

March 20, 2013

By Roberta1

I was looking for something more independent and I found the Atria Senior Living. I didn't need assisted living for my parents. The place was very nice, very well kept, and people seemed to be very nice. They had a lot of activities and flexibiity with the dining options. I tried their food and I thought it was very good. The staff was very friendly and caring. I liked best that the apartments were very nice sized, the kitchens were well equipped, and it was a large apartment. Atria is easily accessible for all our family members because we live in different places. So we needed something that was centrally located because we come from the island and Manhattan to see them.

October 25, 2012

By tiggs1

The facility was both clean and well maintained. The room was well furnished giving the resident a very nice experience including a small kitchen space with a microwave. Meals were served daily and the food was actually delicious. The staff was caring and attentive to all residents of facility making sure to check on each person individually multiple times a day to make sure they needed anything let it be medication or a drink. The room also included a refrigerator to keep any food the resident wanted to keep for snacks or coffee

Costs for Atria on Roslyn Harbor

Photos of Atria on Roslyn Harbor

Services and Amenities of Atria on Roslyn Harbor

• About Atria on Roslyn Harbor

Atria on Roslyn Harbor offers older adults the traditional Gold Coast lifestyle of luxury in the desirable Village of Roslyn. Just minutes from some of the finest retailers on Long Island, residents also enjoy the privacy and quiet lifestyle that makes the historic Village of Roslyn such a desirable place to live. Our convenience to Manhattan and close proximity to Roslyn's most important artistic and historical destinations help ensure that you are never far from a wealth of cultural activity. Atria on Roslyn harbor is a superb option for the active, independent older person. Available to residents is a full range of services and amenities, from full housekeeping to salon and spa services to a choice of three gourmet restaurants. Our goal is to provide all residents with a comfortable lifestyle that supports the desire for independence and personal freedom, enhances well-being, and preserves the connection to family, friends and community.

Map of Atria on Roslyn Harbor