About Atria Rye Brook
At Atria Rye Brook, you'll have countless opportunities to socialize and learn through a full calendar of activities. Visit our pottery studio complete with potter's wheel and kiln, on-site hair salon and barber shop, media room with large-screen TV and nearby community pool.
Atria Rye Brook provides the following services:
- Choice of floor plans, including studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments
- Maintenance of your apartment, community buildings and grounds
- All utilities with the exception of telephone and cable
- Daily full buffet breakfast
- Dinner served daily in an elegant dining room or pub lounge
- Spacious common areas
- Fitness center
- Concierge and reception desk
- Weekly housekeeping services, and weekly flat linen and towel service provided
- A full calendar of educational, social and cultural opportunities as well as entertaining events
- Scheduled local transportation
- 24-hour emergency call response system
Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 180 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 21,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 13,500 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.