Atria Rye Brook

Atria Rye Brook (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Atria Rye Brook

Independent Living Reviews for Atria Rye Brook

December 16, 2013

The Atria Rye Brook was a beautiful facility, but it wasn't personal enough for me. The rooms were very nice. The facility was very clean, very beautiful. I just felt that I was dealing with a corporation; I wasn't dealing with a home, if that was going to be my mother's home. I walked away thinking it was an efficient place; a good, clean and nice place, but I didn't feel that it was a warm place.

We appreciate your honest and thoughtful comments; know that we really take them to heart. To us, clean, beautiful surroundings and a tightly run ship are just the beginning of what you should expect in a community – and we're certainly glad you noticed! But our greater mission (yes, as a company) is to create a warm, vibrant community where older people can really feel part of something meaningful - where they can participate, be themselves and enjoy the company of their neighbors and our staff. All our carefully developed quality standards, processes and systems are only there to provide the best foundation for these things to happen. We would be so grateful for the opportunity to welcome you back to Atria Rye Brook anytime you like - join us for lunch or dinner, or one of the many events on our calendar. Thank you again for your comments!

July 05, 2012

By falkor

The staff was terrific. They all seemed to be taking good care of my grandmother, and she looked like she was enjoying it there. When walking in to an assisted living facility one can't help but feel a little depressed, after all no one wants to go to these places, but when I entered Atria I was shocked at how much it seemed like a normal living space. Most residents appeared as if they were enjoying their time at the facility. The staff was very punctual with all the residents in terms of moving them from area to area, and every person was treated with the respect of an equal. This is the kind of place I want to live if I ever need help living.

Photos of Atria Rye Brook

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

About Atria Rye Brook

At Atria Rye Brook, you'll have countless opportunities to socialize and learn through a full calendar of activities. Visit our pottery studio complete with potter's wheel and kiln, on-site hair salon and barber shop, media room with large-screen TV and nearby community pool.

Atria Rye Brook provides the following services:

• Choice of floor plans, including studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments
  • Maintenance of your apartment, community buildings and grounds
  • All utilities with the exception of telephone and cable
  • Daily full buffet breakfast
  • Dinner served daily in an elegant dining room or pub lounge
  • Spacious common areas
  • Fitness center
  • Concierge and reception desk
  • Weekly housekeeping services, and weekly flat linen and towel service provided
  • A full calendar of educational, social and cultural opportunities as well as entertaining events
  • Scheduled local transportation