Juniper Village at Paramus

Reviews of Juniper Village at Paramus

Assisted Living Reviews for Juniper Village at Paramus

October 11, 2019

By Michelle

I went to for my aunt, but she decided to stay in her apartment. My visit was fine, it was a very nice place, and the staff seemed to be very nice. The director was accommodating, and we saw some of the units. They were having bingo when we were there. They had games, transportation to stores and church, they had religious services, they had a beautician, and so they had quite a few amenities. I think the rooms could be a little larger and accommodating.

October 20, 2018

By Susan

My dad is living in memory care. I liked this place better than the others because it was a little bigger and there was more room for my dad to really walk around. I feel that it's the best place for him. The staff is wonderful and very accommodating. They keep the people very entertained. Every day they're doing something like games, music, movies, trivia, and baking classes. I have not eaten anything there, but my dad really enjoys the food, and it looks very good.

May 27, 2017

By reviewer571013

We chose it because the location and the price are good. The place itself is very nice. Mom has a pretty big room with a bathroom and a walk-in closet. There's a sink, a microwave, and a fridge in the kitchen area. We were able to put in a table with two chairs and two big dressers.

January 27, 2016

By Karen117677750

It seemed very nice and clean. It was a little smaller in the common areas. The staff seemed very nice, very sweet, and very knowledgeable. The room was a little dark, but it seemed nice and clean. We saw the residents playing Bingo. The dining area was a little small but very nice. They had no Medicaid room so that turned us around.

January 25, 2016

By Visitor251

My visit with was good. The facilities were very nice and the rooms were nice, modern and clean. The price was pretty comparable.

September 30, 2015

It was nice; they just didn’t have a room for my dad. They have a 1-bedroom and studio where you can bring your own chairs and beds. In between patients, they paint and change the rugs every time. It looked very nice.

June 30, 2015

It is very nice and clean. The staff is pleasant and answers all my questions. The rooms are very nice, clean and large enough. I have not eaten there, but my father says the food is fine and he is happy with it. He is kind of picky, so if he say it's fine it is better than okay. They have big and open dining room like a family style restaurant. They have outings, bingo and exercises. They have choirs that comes in every once in a while. I like the size; it is comfortable and not too big. However, they can do more with the security.

May 28, 2015

It was a newer facility, but it was significantly more expensive. It was more modern. The staff was very accommodating. They called to follow up a few times to find out about what our decision has been.

May 01, 2015

By John105589350

The staff is very informative about the programs that they offer, and they also helped us with some VA benefits. The place itself is great. The rooms are very nice, very clean, freshly painted, and had new carpeting. My mother-in-law just moved in on the first of April. They have everything there in terms of activities for the people. She does bingo every day, and they do have transportation. I think they do a restaurant once a week, and they also do shopping. It seems to be very secure. There is always someone at the desk and someone who can lead you and show you around. No one is walking around by themselves. There is always a person who will take care of whatever. Right now, everything seems to be very good. She gets her medication and her meals right on time. We're really very happy so far.

November 07, 2014

My parents are currently here. We chose this because of its location and a family member has been in the facility. The staff are OK, but the issue was more of the food. Sometimes they run out of food and they don’t have what they are offering. They don’t have fresh fruit on a daily basis. With their rooms, we had issues with the carpeting stains. They came in to clean it, but it still is not good, and it smells. They do have activities like board games and walks. My parents haven’t made much comment on it. They have things that go on a daily basis.

August 13, 2014

By Lynda12

The building was a hotel at one time and there were a lot more apartments. It was not as close knit group as the other but it has the same type of activities -- they take you to the doctor, for example. The rooms were small but the walk-in closets were bigger. There are shelves right outside each door where people can place flowers or pictures and I liked that. There was a kitchenette on each floor where you could use their oven or toaster. The staff was kind enough to take us around even though we didn't have an appointment.

January 31, 2014

By kdvans

We liked it. The place is quite impressive facility wise and staff wise. Their rooms are very nice and clean. It didn’t smell anything at all.

January 30, 2013

By Rainbow for Us

It was beautiful. Everybody was very warm, welcoming and friendly. The rooms were very clean. The people there who helped me were Donna and Susan. Donna gave me the tour, and she was wonderful. Susan helped me out with different things with my father when he was in hospice care. They went above and beyond help. I went to see the place once before, so they did a follow up phone call. And then they made some suggestions to help me with hospice. They went out of their way to help me.

July 30, 2012

By STEVE6

one of my friends grandfather used to live there.Once i got a chance to meet with them when i went to see them with my friend.I was amused to see the facilities they are providing to those people.The staff there was very hard working and caring.this facility is connected to the 24 hour internet so that the person living there can easily contact with their relatives.Although the look of the building is not that good but overall it is a very good facility to live.

May 29, 2012

By Nicole4

I thought this facility was nice and clean. The staff not only appears to work hard, but seem gentle and kind towards the people living here. I had a wonderful experience.

February 28, 2012

Initially my search was prompted out of a need for my Mother. Although she is not ready to be place. I thought this facility was nice and clean. I had a wonderful experience and would consider this place when the time is right

Memory Care Reviews for Juniper Village at Paramus

Costs for Juniper Village at Paramus

Photos of Juniper Village at Paramus

Services and Amenities of Juniper Village at Paramus

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $4100

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Juniper Village at Paramus

Juniper Village at Paramus provides senior living including assisted living and Wellspring memory care. Our active senior living community is located in Paramus, New Jersey, in Bergen County, just eight miles west of Upper Manhattan. Our community features cozy living spaces, inviting common areas, nicely landscaped walking paths, and a spacious outdoor courtyard.

We’re home to approximately 100 mature, vital adults. It is a place where our team of compassionate professionals nurture the spirit of life in each individual through Juniper’s distinctive programs that encourage active bodies, engaged minds and fulfilled spirits.

We offer award-winning care and service via Juniper’s Signature Programs paired with a commitment to the belief that the keys to healthy aging are keeping fit and staying socially connected.

Juniper Village at Paramus offers both assisted living and memory care.

Map of Juniper Village at Paramus