CareOne at Wayne

Reviews of CareOne at Wayne

Assisted Living Reviews for CareOne at Wayne

October 22, 2016

By Danielle S

My mother was here for Rehab recently. It was TERRIBLE! The staff walks around miserable, the food is not good and there is a dining room but not open, you have to eat in your room for ALL meals.. The nurses seemed annoyed when asked for something and took, and took a long time to answer my mothers call bell. It is also old looking and somewhat depressing. I took her home earlier than expected with home care, which worked out much better for both of us.

December 21, 2015

By Raisa1

I have been into CareOne at Wayne. I have seen that most of the people there were in a wheelchair. I also noticed that the rooms were too small. They do have a wonderful dining area with high ceilings and deep windows. The staff provided good service too. They even offered lunch during my visit. They also had a lot of activities in there for the residents. I think everything was excellent.

Costs for CareOne at Wayne

Photos of CareOne at Wayne

Services and Amenities of CareOne at Wayne

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: VQXWIZ

About CareOne at Wayne

The newly renovated CareOne at Wayne, which is easily accessible via Routes 287, 202 and 80, offers separate Care Units specializing in Orthopedic Rehabilitation, Post Acute Care, Long Term Living, Respite Care, and Memory Care. This lovely Center is also home to a gracious Assisted Living Community, ensuring comfort and dignity while offering an unprecedented continuum of care under one roof.

CareOne at Wayne believes that wellness is the result of superior clinical care and unsurpassed attention to service. We are committed to personalized care delivery, supported through a variety of unique programs. We offer leading edge clinical programs tailored to individual needs in addition to our acclaimed fine dining, and contemporary recreational activities and amenities.

At CareOne at Wayne, we believe that wellness is the result of superior clinical care and unsurpassed attention to service. Our commitment to personalized care is supported through a variety of unique programs including our acclaimed fine dining program, and contemporary activities and services designed to nurture the body, mind and spirit.

Map of CareOne at Wayne