Adira At Riverside Rehabilitation & Nursing

Reviews of Adira At Riverside Rehabilitation & Nursing

Nursing Home Reviews for Adira At Riverside Rehabilitation & Nursing

August 25, 2015

By dowhatyoulove06

AWFUL NURSING HOME! My grandma has been in here for about a year and she continously has UTI'S ..she ends up back in the hospital due to fever. She soaks through her diapers and clothes because they leave her in a wheelchair all day without changing her. The staff is awful and does not care about anything. There has been multiple instances where she has fallen either out of bed or out of the wheel chair and the aids on duty have actually lied about what has happen.

July 06, 2015

By riley2015

This place is horrible. Neither staff nor management care about the patients. There are no activities for patients. Patients are left sitting in bed or wheelchair all day, diapers are not changed regularly, patients are not cleaned properly. Plates of food are just left in front of the patients and no one cares whether they eat or not. If you love your relatives do not send them there.

November 13, 2013

By Nurse711

This facility is HORRIBLE and the rooms FILTHY. Most of the nurses do not assess the patients and communicate with the doctors or f/u with the patients response to the medications ordered. They rely on the patients family to fight for their needs and you better hope a family member or friend is a medical professional. Most assistant nurses/CNA's do the bare minimum and let residents in diapers that are unable to speak their needs, sit in urine and feces for hours until they do their cares. This causes the resident undo rashes and Urinary tract infection. When their meal trays are distributed they don't care weather the resident eats or not. They do not turn and position immobile resident every 2 hours increasing the risk for pressure ulcers and ultimately infections. I have not seen the majority of the staff , all departments, do their job appropriately . It is a sad place to live.

June 23, 2013

By jedi

I needed to go in for rehabilitation on my leg. I am 59 yrs old. The general poulation is elderly.I was in 1 month. I found the staff very friendly, and helpful,,the place was very clean. I liked the fact that the residents don't "hang" out in the hallways, like most nursing facilities..their is a common room for that. Very pleasant, food not the best, but, nourishing. I would go back again if I needed to.Therapists very friendly and helpful.

Photos of Adira At Riverside Rehabilitation & Nursing

Services and Amenities of Adira At Riverside Rehabilitation & Nursing

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2019

About Adira At Riverside Rehabilitation & Nursing

Overlooking the breathtaking vista of the Hudson River and only minutes from NYC, Adira offers a serene and warm environment for your road to recovery.

A few of the reasons we stand out – our highly skilled team, certified vent unit and luxurious amenities.

At Adira, we understand the importance of selecting a rehab facility that can provide a safe and trusted environment for recovery.

Contact us with questions or schedule a tour to put your mind at ease.

Map of Adira At Riverside Rehabilitation & Nursing