The Bernardine

Reviews of The Bernardine

Assisted Living Reviews for The Bernardine

May 11, 2012

By Pat M.

Because of my mom's financial situation, we needed to find a place that would accept SSI as payment, and that's one reason we chose The Bernadine. It is also the only place in our county that has apartments as opposed to having a shared room. That was very attractive because she can bring all of her stuff. They were very helpful in the application process and gave us a checklist of what we needed. They worked with us in a way that was very helpful especially for someone who wasn't familiar with how the whole thing worked. It's convenient to where I live, the staff was very helpful, and it was much easier getting this whole thing organized than I had anticipated.

June 02, 2011

By SantaNie

Friend or relative of resident

I've had two family members stay at the Bernadine at Loretto. My grandmother was generally happy there as well as my great aunt. Both had minor complaints that the staff didn't show up when planned to give them showers or for other small errands. But they always had their medicine at the appropriate times. My great aunt is mostly blind and has struggled that they didn't provide additional support for her. The worst thing is that there's only two elevators and it can be really, really, really painfully slow to wait for one. Both of my family members would complain about the wait for the elevators, especially if someone was moving in and/or construction was taking up one of the elevators.

About The Bernardine

The Bernardine is a senior living provider in Syracuse, New York that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Bernardine for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Bernardine