Brookdale Summerfield

Brookdale Summerfield (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Brookdale Summerfield

Independent Living Reviews for Brookdale Summerfield

December 16, 2015

The Hearth on James seemed clean, and it was a pleasant atmosphere. The person who gave me the tour was very professional, very helpful, and even called and followed up with me, so I was very impressed. I visited a room with two of the residents that were there. They were neighbors and were just chatting and invited me in and showed me the rooms and were very welcoming. And they were like, "Oh we can't wait for your mom to come and meet her." The rooms were really nice, and their price was probably one of the better prices in the city.

May 31, 2015

The people are very friendly at Villas of Summerfield. My in-laws have a one-bedroom apartment with a small kitchen, a bathroom,0 and a living area. The place seems very clean and very safe. We are very happy with it.

Photos of Brookdale Summerfield

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Summerfield

About Brookdale Summerfield

Brookdale Summerfield provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

Our Optimum Life® and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining, with fresh meals prepared by chefs trained in our own Culinary Arts Institute, and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program. These activities fill the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities highlighting different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Map of Brookdale Summerfield