Peregrine Senior Living at Onondaga Hill
Offers Memory Care
Costs for Peregrine Senior Living at Onondaga Hill
Services and Amenities of Peregrine Senior Living at Onondaga Hill
- All Inclusive Rent
- Entry Fee
- Memory Care Starting At: $6200/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: 1 Bedrooms W/Private Bedroom & Bath
- Pets: All Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: Pending
About Peregrine Senior Living at Onondaga Hill
All residents and their families are welcome to enjoy Peregrine Senior Living’s safe, supportive and fun environment in this BRAND NEW beautiful Community:
- Spacious, ground-level floor plan with common areas, including living room and activity centers
- Full-service activity kitchens for supervised cooking
- Restaurant-style dining rooms
- Guest meals available upon request
- On-site beauty spa for everything from hair styling to manicures and pedicures
- Beautiful country chapel and regular spiritual services for all faiths
- Ice cream and soda shop
- Expansive grounds and secure, enclosed courtyards for barbecues and safe outdoor fun
- 24-hour emergency call system in bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas
- Private bath/shower in all resident rooms
Peregrine Senior Living improves the lives of our residents and families by revolutionizing expectations of the aging process through unsurpassed care. Our caring and compassionate staff fulfills a unique approach to memory care that we call The Peregrine Way®. This approach follows three fundamental principles:
Renewal of the individual growth process. We assist each resident in identifying new goals or renewing old interests so they continue to grow mentally, spiritually and socially.
Deepening of the spiritual experience. We emphasize the spiritual dimension of aging and help provide continuity of experience from childhood to the present.
Lifelong learning in furthering intellectual pursuits. We partner with local colleges and organizations to provide a lecture series on a wide variety of topics that can be shared with family and friends.
What Makes Us Special
We serve the needs of our residents and their families by providing unsurpassed care, fostering spirituality, embracing long-term memories and exploring together meaningful life experiences.