Brookdale Fayetteville

Reviews of Brookdale Fayetteville

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Fayetteville

June 22, 2012

By djd1

After my Mother's death we had to place my Father in a facility and we preferred a place that specialized in Alzheimer's care. We heard good things about Clare Bridge of Manlius. My Dad has been there for almost 10 months and I can say I can rest easy knowing he is being cared for by their wonderful staff. Although one of the hardest things I've had to do in my life I am confident he is where he needs to be to get the specific care he needs as his disease progresses.

July 28, 2011

By joeyboy

My Mom was here for 9 months with Alzheimers. The staff were the most loving and kind that you would find anywhere. It was a winderful experience under horrible conditions, with that disease.
See all Memory Care reviews (10) See fewer reviews

Photos of Brookdale Fayetteville

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Fayetteville

About Brookdale Fayetteville

At Brookdale Fayetteville we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Brookdale Fayetteville are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Our community has a horticulture therapy program with Syracuse University, 4 secure beautiful courtyards, weekly outings, and much more!

Map of Brookdale Fayetteville