River Edge Manor

Reviews of River Edge Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for River Edge Manor

July 28, 2015

By Judith42

I was impressed with the staff at Seabury Woods and the number of activities that they have for the residents. My husband was a patient there for a couple of days. I just like everybody there just because I have had a relationship with that place for a number of years because it is right here in my town. The facility also was kept up very nicely. From what I saw, it was very secure, and they have enough attendants to watch their residents. Also the staff was very caring.

January 13, 2015

By Laurel6

My mom used to stay here in River Edge Manor. It is a great and wonderful place. She loved it, and we were really happy with it. The room is really nice and big. It is a beautiful apartment. They have a sprinkler system in case of fire. They have wonderful meals in the dining room. The people from the apartments would come down and have dinner and lunch there. They have really good food. The staff is really nice. I don't think I or my mom ever had a problem with anybody there. They have different activities like social hour and trips to different places in the community. They have a lot of social and recreational activities here. They have an exercise gym, a hair salon, and a little store to buy basic stuff.

March 06, 2012

By Granddaughter4

The staff here is very nice and approachable. They know who all the residents are and are very friendly with them. They throw a party in the spring for residents and their families/friends with live music and picnic food. There are also a variety of activities like games and crafts scheduled for residents every day.The facilities are clean and well-maintained and the apartment-style residences nice and well-kept. There is a nice dining area and common sitting area with a big television.The set-up having a circle of 5 doors within the residence is a bit strange and seems like it would be confusing to residents with small amounts of dementia, but my grandmother did not seem to have trouble with it.All in all, this facility is so much better than the ones my great grandparents lived in. It is almost like a social apartment complex. While the buildings are nice, it is the people that work here that make it a place you would trust with your loved ones.

About River Edge Manor

River Edge Manor is a senior living provider in Rochester, New York that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact River Edge Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of River Edge Manor