Highlands at Pittsford

Reviews of Highlands at Pittsford

Assisted Living Reviews for Highlands at Pittsford

Independent Living Reviews for Highlands at Pittsford

July 06, 2014

Highlands at Pittsford is a lovely place. My parents are already on their waiting list. I thought it was very clean and very organized. The staff was very warm and friendly. My parents are looking at one of the stand alone cottages, and it is quite lovely and spacious. It is just a very nice place. Their dining room was lovely. They have every sort of activity. They have walking trails and a garden patch. The cottages are just lovely.

April 26, 2014

By Caring57120350

Highlands was beautiful. It would have been our first choice, but they couldn't accommodate some of the issues that my mother-in-law has. They had me talk with the nurse practitioner, which was great, and she made a point of making herself available while I was there to talk about my mother-in-law's problems. The rooms were beautiful. They had several sizes. Some of them were spacious. The facility was particularly well-appointed. There were two big dining rooms. Everybody was well-dressed and looked engaged in something.

About Highlands at Pittsford

Highlands at Pittsford is a senior living provider in Pittsford, New York that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Highlands at Pittsford for more details on services and rates.

Map of Highlands at Pittsford