Boulevard ALP

Boulevard ALP (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Boulevard ALP

Assisted Living Reviews for Boulevard ALP

February 10, 2015

I chose Boulevard ALP for my mother because they take Medicaid, and she got her own apartment. She didn't have to share. The staff are excellent. Everyone have been so fabulous, the nurse, the doctor, the caseworkers, all the attendants. It's a really great place. The rooms are spacious, lovely, clean, comes with a little kitchen, no stove, just a microwave if they think that the person can handle that. It has a refrigerator and a sink like a little kitchen looking area, and it has a very large bathroom with a walk-in shower. They have a very clean atmosphere. There are cords to pull when there are any problems, but my mother has an attendant that helps her shower. I've eaten there many times. The food is Kosher, and it's OK. They have a chair exercise class. They do have exercise equipments there if people want to use a bicycle or treadmill. They have bingo, arts and crafts, current events discussions, cooking class every once in a while, movies, occasional entertainment, and therapy dogs that come in once a month.

January 23, 2015

By Romeo1

Boulevard Alp is very good. The deal that I saw was one for a private room. What I don't like about it is that they allow guests in the room. I don't want to be in the entertainment business. In other words, I would like the guest to come in, and we could go to the gardens, or we could sit around in the lounges that they have and drink some coffee. The dining room is nice. I don't think it's as nice as the other facility, but it's nice and smaller. Also, they are all Hebrew. But there are hardly any men at the Boulevard, which I found a turn off for me. They are good, and I can only recommend it because I have spent a lot of time here.

December 03, 2012

By 059319250

My grandmother has been at the facility for close to a year now and she loves it. She needed to be moved because she needed care but at the same time her independence. When you enter the home, it looks and feels like a hotel. It is so clean and although they have nurses and aids on staff you do not feel their presence. She feels like she has her own apartment but at the same time help is close by. It really is a great place to go.

Costs for Boulevard ALP

Photos of Boulevard ALP

Services and Amenities of Boulevard ALP

• Minimum Age: Yes
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 590-S-298

About Boulevard ALP

Since 2005, Boulevard ALP Assisted Living has been operating as a Licensed Assisted Living Facility by the New York State Department of Health. Boulevard ALP Assisted Living is located in the heart of Fresh Meadows, Kew Gardens, and Flushing. Our residence provides a warm, comfortable, pleasant and home-like environment. Boulevard ALP Assisted Living is well known for the caring and devoted staff members who are committed to providing a safe and secure environment that promotes dignity for each and every resident. Our belief is that each resident is entitled to respect and quality of life that they have rightfully earned. After all, at this point it is called the “Golden Age” for a reason. Upon entering our community, residents are surrounded by new friends and embraced by a caring staff that is specially-trained to be responsive to the needs of older adults. We hope that any resident that moves into Boulevard ALP Assisted Living joins our family and soon realize that life at Boulevard stimulates wellness, vitality and satisfaction to its fullest!”

It is our mission to provide a safe environment for seniors who require assistance with activities of daily living but wish to maintain their independence. We provide care when care is needed and we will preserve the utmost dignity and individuality of our residents. The responsibility to ensure their health and wellbeing falls on our shoulders and our staff members are willing to take such responsibility. We know that this is a critical part in your lifetime and making the right decision will affect your life for many years. We hope that choosing Boulevard ALP Assisted Living will not be something to regret. We will do what it takes for you to make our home your home as well.

Map of Boulevard ALP