Wavecrest Home for Adults

Wavecrest Home for Adults (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Wavecrest Home for Adults

Assisted Living Reviews for Wavecrest Home for Adults

May 14, 2012

"My sister is in Wavecrest Home now. She's alright there. She's fine. Although she was trying to get out of the facility because she wanted to find a house where she could be more independent. She's with a whole bunch of groups of people and like they all eat dinner at the same time and stuff like that and she was saying that she "didnt get enough to eat" and "i wanna be able to cook my own food". My sister said she's ok but she wish they would let them have more food. She would also like to have her own bathroom because others complain if she takes too long in the bathroom, so thats the only thing. They watch over her which is good. They seemed alright to me. The room is alright. I just think that the bathroom situation needs to be better and the way they cook and serve the food and stuff.

About Wavecrest Home for Adults

Wavecrest Home for Adults is a senior living provider in Far Rockaway, New York that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Wavecrest Home for Adults for more details on services and rates.

Map of Wavecrest Home for Adults