Rutland Nursing Home Co

Reviews of Rutland Nursing Home Co

Nursing Home Reviews for Rutland Nursing Home Co

March 10, 2012

By yopomocatdoghat

This place is a perfect nursing home.I have a grandmother that is in there. The workers and nurses treated her with so much love. My grandmother enjoyed being there. I see her smiling every time I come to visit. I never seen a rude disrespectful worker at that nursing home. This nursing home was also very clean and sanitary. In this place they have great food for the residents. My grandmother enjoys the food very much. The food the chefs serve at that nursing home looked like food you would order from a restaurant. This nursing home has a lot of nurses working there so if someone got really hurt then a nurse would be very close by. My grandmother loves being here because of the fun activities there are in the nursing home. She is never bored. This nursing home is good because people are respectful, the food is good and this place is clean.

Services and Amenities of Rutland Nursing Home Co

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Rutland Nursing Home Co

Rutland Nursing Home Co is a senior living provider in Brooklyn, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes and Adult Day Care. Contact Rutland Nursing Home Co for more details on services and rates.

Map of Rutland Nursing Home Co