Norwegian Christian Home & Health Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Norwegian Christian Home & Health Center

September 26, 2012

By frannie303

Other

My family was extremely lucky to have been given a room at this facilty for my mother. We did not realize until she was in, how much her AD had progressed. At home, she was able to function better because she was familiar with her surroundings. The administration and staff of Norwegian were always there for us. The only thing I wish that was told to me personally was how the end of AD can be so brutal. Also, I believe there should be more facilities that cater to the middle stages of AD.

August 28, 2012

By ilikeapples

The staff are okay; they are not very attentive of the residents. They can be rough with them and withhold residents' possessions, like glasses or hearing aids. The living conditions are acceptable and clean.

July 05, 2012

By Brooklyn2012

Wonderful and clean facility. Very nice people. My mother-in-law started out at the Assisted Living Facility because she needed people around her all day and more care. Unfortunately, family worked and therefore, we had to put her in this Assisted Living Facility. She did well for a while and then she needed even more care because she said she couldn't do certain things, etc....we then eventually got her into the Nursing Home section of same facility. The only negative was that within the first week, the Aide either forgot or neglected to put the bars up on my mother-in-law's bed and she wound up falling out of bedand breaking her hip which required surgery. Additionally, she has not walked since and was afraid to do so following this incident. She is still in the Norwegian Christian Home and and we consider it a terrible accident and something that cannot be undone. She is getting good care and doing relatively well considering her age. Our family WOULD recommend this Facility.

Nursing Home Reviews for Norwegian Christian Home & Health Center

• Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

• Pets: No Pets

About Norwegian Christian Home & Health Center

Norwegian Christian Home & Health Center is a senior living provider in Brooklyn, New York that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Norwegian Christian Home & Health Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Norwegian Christian Home & Health Center