Buena Vida Center

Reviews of Buena Vida Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Buena Vida Center

October 22, 2014

By Natasha3

My mother was in Buena Vida before. They were nice, and I liked them. The only problem she ever had was that when she wasn't feeling well and they were trying to make her do physical therapy. The good side of it was everything that happened to my mother, they were quick to call me. Like the first morning she was there, she fell, and they called me at 6:30 in the morning to let me know what happened. The staff was friendly and nice, and they all loved my mother. It was clean.

September 26, 2014

By Renita1

My father has had a very good experience at Buena Vida. The nursing home was very good. The care that they gave to him was very extensive. The facility is very clean. I cannot say anything but good things about his nursing home.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Buena Vida Center

Services and Amenities of Buena Vida Center

• French

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Buena Vida Center

Buena Vida Center is a senior living provider in Brooklyn, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Buena Vida Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Buena Vida Center