Providence Rest Inc

Reviews of Providence Rest Inc

Nursing Home Reviews for Providence Rest Inc

January 21, 2015

By Pizarro

My husbands's widowed father moved there after he was unable to live alone. He quickly acclimated to the loving peaceful surroundings at Providence Rest...what a treat to be on Long Island Sound. Every person working and volunteering there is exceptional. The Sisters of St. John are so humane and professional. I started volunteering at their fabulous Adult Day Health Care after my father-in-law died. I am so impressed with the organization at every level.

Services and Amenities of Providence Rest Inc

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 09/01/2020

About Providence Rest Inc

Are you looking for a safe, enriching day program for your loved one? For older adults who require services but remain in the community, we offer an alternative – our Adult Day Health Care program. In a warm and caring environment, our clients enjoy the companionship of others and participate in activities that promote wellness and independence. We operate seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Map of Providence Rest Inc