Providence Rest Inc

Providence Rest Inc (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Providence Rest Inc

Nursing Home Reviews for Providence Rest Inc

November 09, 2015

We have decided to keep my mother at Providence Rest Inc. My mother went on Medicaid, and that's the reason why she stayed there. The staff and atmosphere is fine. The rooms are adequate. They do bingo, games, and my mom is doing rehab, also. Rehab is fine; I don't have any problems with it. The staff is very helpful and will do anything. They seem to be very nice to my mom, even though they are a little understaffed sometimes.

October 02, 2015

By Fancielu

I am a friend of a resident in rehab there.I see signs of neglect and abuse.The resident has bruises on her upper arms from being treated too roughly.spends most of the day sitting in a wheelchair in the day room,has lost weight and now has a scratch under her eye which she states happened when a night aide was yelling at her and poked her finger in her eye.This friend of mine could not have scratched her own face because she does not have any nails!!!!!

August 31, 2015

By Melinda14

The staff is excellent at Providence Rest. They have two beds in a room, and it is very nicely decorated and very clean. The food is very good. They do a lot of activities. They have music and movies. The overall atmosphere is beautiful. It is like a hotel.

January 21, 2015

By Pizarro

My husbands's widowed father moved there after he was unable to live alone. He quickly acclimated to the loving peaceful surroundings at Providence Rest...what a treat to be on Long Island Sound. Every person working and volunteering there is exceptional. The Sisters of St. John are so humane and professional. I started volunteering at their fabulous Adult Day Health Care after my father-in-law died. I am so impressed with the organization at every level.

Services and Amenities of Providence Rest Inc

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Providence Rest Inc

Are you looking for a safe, enriching day program for your loved one? For older adults who require services but remain in the community, we offer an alternative – our Adult Day Health Care program. In a warm and caring environment, our clients enjoy the companionship of others and participate in activities that promote wellness and independence. We operate seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Map of Providence Rest Inc