CareOne at Wall

CareOne at Wall (800) 385-2527

Reviews of CareOne at Wall

Nursing Home Reviews for CareOne at Wall

July 02, 2019

I visited the independent living level of CareOne at Wall, and I myself would want to join them. I really was very impressed. It was clean, it smells clean, the people I saw seemed happy and the rooms were very nice. The gentleman who took me on the tour was very informative and helpful with answering a lot of my questions.

April 18, 2017

By DHTaylor

Horrible experience for my family. We since moved my father and he's doing better in 3 days than he did in 23 days in care one. He lost 20 or more pounds during his stay. The communication between them and us was slim to none. My father was ignored most of the time. One night he wandered outside in the pouring rain and the doors locked behind him. No one from the facility notified us or provided an incident report. So many more issues that I could be here all day writing!! The OT and PT staff Nichole and Anthony were great and so was nurse Sue and Aid Kevin. This facility basically threw us to the curb. Told us to find a new facility because we were Medicaid pending. Within 2 days I found a new facility and received a call from the nursing director Louise saying now we could stay. I declined.. she also apologized for all the poor communication and everything that had gone wrong . A little too late for apologies!! Try told us my father was not salvagable and needed to go into palliative care. Hes now walking on his own in the new facility and gaining weight back.. any longer at care one and I would be planning a funeral right now not writing this review. Do not send your elderly family member here you will be sorry!!

August 17, 2015

By jenandmolly

My mother stayed at Care-One for one month under hospice care. The staff was so inattentive that I had to hire additional care givers to come in to take care of her because I could not rely on the staff at Care-One. Often times I would walk in to find the phone out of reach and the call button on the floor. The staff rarely, if ever, tried to engage my mother in conversation or even refer to her by name. The water my mother was given was from the tap. Her dietary requests were rarely met and even when they were the food was inedible. While all of this is horrible, it pales in comparison to the lack of air conditioning on the second floor. In the summer months the air conditioning is non existent. Three days before my mother passed away the temperature in her room was 85 degrees. It was inhuman to treat someone that way. While I was a strong advocate for my mother, many at the facility have no one to vocalize their issues and they are left to scream for help in the halls. In most cases, their screams are ignored. I'm surprised Care-One has not been shut down by the Board of Health or sued by one of their patients. Care-One made what was the most difficult time in my life and my mother's life even worse. If I felt my mother could have been successfully moved, I would have moved her to another facility within the first week. The management should hang their heads in shame treating the elderly in such inhuman conditions.

May 09, 2012

By marfar73

I have been associated with this facility for about 6 years now. My mom startred rehab here after having surgery. She now lives there in the nursing home section as opposed to the rehab unit. I have been happy with the care since the first time . They have a low turn over of employess which says alot about a facility of this nature. That speaks highly of management being in management myself. My mom of course has her struggles getting use to being there now full time but that is to be expected. I visit nights because of my work hours and they have always been open to that which is appreciated. I would refer anyone to this facility if they were in need of advice as my self being my moms caregiver for years and always was looking for resources and advice myself.

December 02, 2011

By Karen B1

This facility is only for those that are ambulatory. If you need a high level of care stay away. My husband could not feed himself and was assigned a feeder. In one month he lost 30 lbs, was dehydrated and needed to be hospitalized to correct what was just a matter of being fed.

Photos of CareOne at Wall

• Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

About CareOne at Wall

Let CareOne help you take the worry out of long-term care. Our knowledgeable specialists can help you and your family navigate all of the care options available. Plus, you and your loved one will be assured of a comfortable, seamless transition to the long-term care environment.

Most important, our staff includes experienced registered nurses, certified nursing assistants, nursing directors and managers who not only provide outstanding care but also treat each resident like a member of their own family.

Our long-term care team includes:

• 24-hour-a-day registered nurses
  • Activity and recreation staff
  • Certified nursing assistants
  • Licensed nutritionists
  • Social services
  • Spiritual support services
  • On-site physician services including internal medicine, podiatry, ophthalmology and dental care

Map of CareOne at Wall