Baker Place

Reviews of Baker Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Baker Place

September 26, 2012

By niklus0

I went to this assisted living facility in vineland new jersey with my mother and grandmother. The reason we went there was because my mother and I were still trying to find a place for my grandmother to go to. She is almost in her eighties and is sitting in a small apartment by herself all the time. So we took her here and a few other places to get her opinion on it. She found that this faculty was pretty good compared the place we had gone to earlier in the day in millville. This place was much better looking than the previous one had was just a more bright and happy place. The place looked very new and we were told that they have great food compared to other facilities. Luckily this one my grandmother was eligible to be able to go there because she made just enough money to qualify for it which was a big plus! We put the assisted living facility up high on our list as we continued looking around.

June 30, 2011

By vinelandboi

My Aunt resides at this facility. She has only been at this place for about nine months, but since her arrival there, he quality of life has improved greatly! She enjoys playing hearts, bridge and chess with the other residents here. The staff offers excellent care for her and the other residents daily. The dining room offers a five star style dinning. Residents family can join them for any meal. The food rivals the best resturaunts in the area! I saw a staff memeber go out of her way to bring a smile to one of the residents face by offering him a hung. The way his face lit up was priceless. They truly love the residents there.

Costs for Baker Place

• Home Sale Assistance

• Minimum Age: None

• State Licenses: 25A000

About Baker Place

At Baker Place, our variety of services and programs, including assisted living, companion living and respite care, fulfill our residents' needs. Whether someone is active and likes to have a full social calendar, or prefers to relax and takes things more slowly, our varying levels of service and activities accommodate each resident's lifestyle.

Our assisted living residences offer seniors the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing atmosphere free of the daily worries associated with living alone. At Baker Place, we provide a high level of service with a personal and caring touch.

We combine retirement living with comfort and luxury in a beautiful independent setting.

We offer a variety of fun activities and partner with several professional organizations and volunteer groups within our surrounding community to keep our residents engaged as they live their lives to the fullest at Baker Place.

Map of Baker Place