Sunrise of Randolph

648 Route 10 West, Randolph, NJ 07869
Sunrise of Randolph (800) 385-2527
Important COVID-19 Information Last updated: 4/2

Sunrise is working diligently on helping families during this time. Please refer to our website for details at www.sunriseseniorliving.com.

Reviews of Sunrise of Randolph

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Randolph

October 29, 2012

By JamesR

The Sunrise of Randolph is located in the northern half of New Jersey and is not too far from the city. While it is not the most impressive assisted living center that I have seen, it is in a great location for anyone living in the metropolitan area who wants to be able to quickly visit an elderly loved one. The Sunrise of Randolph has all the standard amenities found at any good, well maintained assisted living center. There are nice gardens, entertainment rooms, and a salon. The staff members were quite friendly as well. There are always staff members present to look after your loved ones. In addition to assisted living care and basic medical care, the staff members also help keep your loved ones safe. The place really is quite nice. While I have been to nicer places, I would not be unhappy if I were an elderly resident at the Sunrise of Randolph. Overall, 4/5.

July 23, 2012

By Femdimes

When I was first presented the opportunity of visiting an assisted-living facility I was hesitant. I was not very familiar with old people and I was nervous having to deal with them. However my fears were quickly assuaged by the staff of Sunrise and Randolph. These people were truly the kindest, most caring people I had ever met in my life. Assisted-living communities often get a bad wrap by the media as places that people send the elderly just because they don't want to care for them. This could not be further from the truth because the people at Sunrise of Randolph took such good care of the guest there that I would have no problem sending my parents or a member of my family there. Another thing that I really liked about Sunrise Randolph were the facilities. The place was extremely clean, and had a very homey feel. Moreover, the food at Sunrise Randolph was excellent! I would highly recommend this assisted-living community to anyone that was looking for one.

April 28, 2012

By Jane4

It was an eye-opener trip for me, by visiting this assisted living provider. Starting with the automatic-opening door at the entrance, the facilities were good. The atmosphere was calm and the place was neatly maintained. The elderly are taken care of well, by the staff. The exercise classes, cooking classes and other fitness and recreational programs are set-up to keep the 'seniors' engaged. The menu and the dining facilities are worth mentioning. The personalized services are a blessing for the needy. However, I was totally taken aback when one 'grandfather' there, told me about the vacuum that he feels, in spite of having all other facilities - that he misses his children, grand-children's smile, after coming there. I felt that these people had spent their youth only to raise a family, grow up their kids. Now, once the kids grow up, they go away from their parents - visit them once a while. I felt that, if the elderly stays with their grand-children, their old-age will feel heavenly and wonderful.

September 10, 2011

By kk86

Sunrise is a beautiful place both inside and out. When you first walk into the building, it is bright, open, and airy. It definitely invites you in. The dining area made you feel as if you were eating at a restaurant, which is a positive factor for seniors living there who may not be able to go out to a restaurant otherwise. The staff even told us that they are conscious of the food they are serving as many of the residents have dietary restrictions. The gardens in the back were one of the best features and it provided a nice scenery and some welcomed fresh air. The rooms were spacious yet small enough that one can easily care for their space. They also offer many programs for the residents and also for their families to come and experience as well. This was a plus as we wanted our family member to still feel connected even though she would be living in this facility. The only reason why we did not choose this facility was because it was a little costly compared to other options. Otherwise, it was a beautiful place!

Questions about Sunrise of Randolph

What programs or activities does Sunrise of Randolph offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Sunrise of Randolph's Programming and Activities allow each resident to experience complete life enrichment. We invite you to view our week at a glance and month at a glance activity calendars, which promote the health of the mind, body and spirit. Our vibrant programs are fulfilling and encourage our residents to celebrate the joy of every day. We help seniors live the life they want to live. Our activate calendars can be found on our website.

What places are near Sunrise of Randolph or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Sunrise is a short drive away from beautiful Roxbury Township. Roxbury offers a plethora of dining, entertainment, and shopping attractions for our residents to enjoy.

What transportation services does Sunrise of Randolph offer to assisted living residents?

We offer bus trips to locations outside of the community two times a week. We travel on Shopping trips, lunch and dinner outings, and other special and seasonal events.

What makes the chef or dining program at Sunrise of Randolph exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

At Sunrise, we recognize that diet is one of the most important aspects of a senior's life. We focus on from-scratch cooking using fine ingredients that favor natural herbs and spices, as well as many local and fresh ingredients to serve our residents delicious and well-balanced meals each day. Our highly trained chefs talk regularly with our residents to learn what menu items they would like featured in the community as we strive to create a restaurant-style dining experience for all to enjoy.

What safety features or security measures does Sunrise of Randolph offer to assisted living residents?

Sunrise of Randolph offers a secure living area for our memory care residents. Our residents also have access to trained staff 24 hours a day for any issues or concerns that they may have.

How does Sunrise of Randolph keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Sunrise of Randolph's care team and directors keep frequent communication with our residents' families. This contact can contain care relate and activity related updates

Photos of Sunrise of Randolph

Services and Amenities of Sunrise of Randolph

• Companion Suites: Yes

About Sunrise of Randolph

For more than 35 years, Sunrise Senior Living has been committed to providing seniors the best possible support, rooted in the latest research, and theories of aging. We take a holistic approach to senior care, where everything we do has our residents' specific wants and needs at its core. From support and peace of mind to personalized programming, we focus on your individual wellness and well-being so you can live life exactly how you please.

At Sunrise of Randolph, championing quality of life for all seniors is our mission and is the responsibility of every Sunrise team member. Based on residents surveys, consumer insights, and industry metrics, national programs have recognized Sunrise's efforts and our commitment to quality care. Sunrise communities have earned more than 280 National Quality Awards - more than any other assisted living provider.

Map of Sunrise of Randolph