United Methodist Communities at Pitman

Reviews of United Methodist Communities at Pitman

Assisted Living Reviews for United Methodist Communities at Pitman

November 02, 2016

By Anonymous552035

Our experience visiting United Methodist Communities at Pitman was fine. The people who helped me were very helpful, and the facilities were nice. They showed us the schedule of activities.

Thank you! We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our senior living community. Please call 856-589-7800 and ask for Pam or Alice if we can be of any more assistance.

October 06, 2016

By Michelle417877

United Methodist was clean. The marketing specialist I met with was very polite. Everybody is tenured; they’ve been there a while. It was nice and has a lot of items available. We saw the studio apartments, and it was very nice. I saw a model studio, and it was very nice, repainted, and refreshed. They have a queen size bed, a dresser, and two chairs, but my mom isn’t qualified because she doesn’t have money. I liked the place, but I don’t like the follow up. They told me that they will call back. They have an in-house salon, and a little snack bar area, which I actually thought was pretty nice. They have an actual rehab -- which I thought beneficial because a lot of people as they age go to rehab.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our senior living community. We apologize for not making that final follow up call to you. Going forward, we will certainly improve in this area of our sales process.

May 10, 2016

By Susan113212550

Pitman Manor was older and needed updating, but we liked the atmosphere, and people were doing a lot of things inside and out. The rooms and bathrooms were really small, so it would've been really difficult for my dad to get around in his wheelchair. The people working there were good. Nobody was just sitting in wheelchairs; the residents were moving about, going in and out, and taking walks. They seemed more active to me.

February 22, 2016

By L1

Pitman Manor was not great. My mother did not care too much for it. They didn't seem to address the concerns of diabetics. When she was moved to healthcare because she hurt her back, I felt she was overmedicated and not able to do as much as she could've done. My mother moved out November 30, 2015, and I'm still waiting for a security deposit from them. I'm not really happy with them. It seemed like they were just trying to take her money and leave her with nothing. I didn't feel that she got great care in the healthcare part. She enjoyed assisted living there, although she couldn't do any of the activities because she had macular degeneration. They didn't have many accommodations for people with macular degeneration when she was there, but they have started to change that. They did say that should she run out of money, they would keep her in the home. She wouldn't have to worry about being thrown out on the street.

August 05, 2014

We did visit Pitman Manor. It was a block from my house, so that made it very convenient to have it right there. They were private though. With regard to the staff, they were really great there. They were really, really nice. The people there actually seemed happy.

January 31, 2014

When I went to Pitman Manor, the whole facility was very nice and homey, but they did not have call buttons in the room so that's why I did not choose this facility. It was also an older facility. The staff were very nice and they were also good.

November 20, 2013

By Charles29

We had friends who stayed in Pitman Manor. The place itself looked pretty good. I like best the people that work there. We saw that they cared for their residents. It wasn't just a job for them. They were doing it because they cared for their residents. I have nothing but praise for the people that are working there. We did try eating there and it was good and satisfactory.

August 11, 2013

By bdemerson22

Kindest, most caring and welcoming staff and residents of any of the communities that we visited. Dad has decided to make Pitman Manor his new home.

June 27, 2013

By Faith2

I visited Pitman Manor. The staff was very accommodating and very informative. The facility was nice. They had a garden with benches where you can sit outside. It felt like a residential setting although the room was small. They had activities like crafts, concerts, discussion group and they have outdoor activities too.

Memory Care Reviews for United Methodist Communities at Pitman

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• State Licenses: 08C005

About United Methodist Communities at Pitman

At Pitman, residents enjoy the comforts of home and much more with access to amenities that include a new rehabilitation center, a private assisted spa and a beauty and barbershop. We are part of a beautiful and residential neighborhood in the quaint and historic town of Pitman where residents can participate in a vibrant community life. As a full service assisted living community you will receive the individualized care you need from our outstanding team of nurses, aids and professional caregivers. The overall experience that Pitman creates in one where an individual can rediscover their life in an environment that enhances a person’s security, dignity and independence.

PItman is located near the center of town, giving residents access to local shops, restaurants, banks, theaters, parks, and the library. At home, they enjoy sitting areas, balconies dining rooms and our cafe.

Map of United Methodist Communities at Pitman