Leisure Village

Leisure Village (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Leisure Village

Independent Living Reviews for Leisure Village

October 03, 2011

First things first, Lesuire Village is amazing. My grandma and grandpa that I visit usually 2-3 times a months are residents there so I have so experience within the facility. Starting from when you enter to leave thats how I'll explain it. You enter into the front gates which have a private security officer and the landscape around the front is beautiful. Blossoming trees and flowers with a spewing water type of thing in the middle that has lights at night make it look like something you'd see in Las Vegas. As you enter there's about three different directions to get to homes. As you pass by homes are kept in tip-top shape and the lawn is maintained to the maximum. As you walk in my old folks home, probably like others, there's and 4 person couch and two love seats on each sided facing a center TV. Behind that is the kitchen and dining room. Down the halls is a bathroom and 3 bedrooms. Outside there's a room with screen nets on the windows, great for little get togethers or just wanting to enjoy the full moon and animals at night. I would deffinatly recommend this place to anyone looking for a retirement home with assisted living.

About Leisure Village

Leisure Village is a senior living provider in Lakewood, New Jersey that offers residents Independent Living and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Leisure Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Leisure Village