Brandywine Living At Howell

Reviews of Brandywine Living At Howell

Assisted Living Reviews for Brandywine Living At Howell

July 29, 2016

By Mersene

Our mother has blossomed since her arrival at Brandywine in Howell. She has lived there for almost two years and my brother and I are so grateful for the compassionate, caring and nurturing staff members. The attention and genuine concern from the caregivers and nurses have given our mother a tremendous sense of belonging and security. At her times of ill health, the staff cared for her in a proficient manner. We are so relieved to know that she is safe and not alone. Everyone working at Brandywine goes above and beyond their sense of duty to help our mother maintain her dignity as an individual, while enjoying the comforts of home in the "family atmosphere." We appreciate the open communication from administrators, which also encourages us to be connected. That "family atmosphere" is a reflection of the wonderful people who work at Brandywine. The facility is so beautiful, elegant, and well cared for, our mother is proud to live there. She enjoys the fun events, daily activities, and variety of entertainment. Spending time with friends she has made, playing Bingo, and walking in the beautiful patio area are her favorite pastimes. She says there is always something to do. Living within the community setting at Brandywine has brought forth the best in our mother. Even her sense of humor has re-emerged. We feel that years have been added to her life since moving to Brandywine. For that we are very grateful. We can not thank everyone at Brandywine enough for giving our mother a positive, fulfilling, and "loving" living experience. She calls Brandywine "home."

July 27, 2016

By John D jr

My father spent the last three years of his life living at Brandywine Assisted Living in Howell, N.J. When he first arrived he was recovering from a four -month stay in the hospital and an acute care rehab facility. He was confined to a wheel chair and was suffering from dementia. He was initially placed in the Reflections unit on the third floor. He received wonderful care from the nurses and aides and within three months he was walking with a walker and was dementia free. He was then transferred to the first floor with the general population. My father’s gregarious and outgoing personality returned and this is where he thrived. He made many new friends among the residents and staff. The nurses and aides were all very attentive and patient with all of his needs. He received physical and occupational therapy and he became more self-sufficient. He enjoyed the company of his new friends in the dining hall and he eagerly anticipated interacting with the high school and college students who were waiting tables. I truly believe that my father’s life was extended because of the care and life style that Brandywine gave to him. We could not have asked for a happier or more positive environment for Dad’s final years. I would highly recommend Brandywine in Howell to all of my friends and relatives. Thank you again to everyone from the cheerful women at the front desk, the maintenance staff, the administrators and all the volunteers for the quality care that you provide.

July 25, 2016

By MMargaert

My mom has been at Brandywine for a little over three years and since it is in my hometown, I visit at least twice a week. Whenever I walk in I am always greeted by the wonderful staff and charming receptionist. Everyone that works there is very helpful and always pleasant. My mom’s apartment is always clean and she loves it! I have lunch with her often and so do some of her friends who come visit her. They have a good menu to choose from and the food service is very good. The nurses administer my mom’s medications so there is never a problem, I take great comfort in knowing that she is very well cared for at Brandywine and would recommend the facility to anyone who has a loved one in need of assistance.

March 28, 2016

By KimWilliams

My father, who is about to turn 91, has been at Brandywine Assisted Living At Howell for a number of years (10+) now. The facility is beautiful and immaculate with caring, dedicated, resourceful staff. The staff are always cheerful and helpful. There are constant activities to keep seniors engaged, social, and healthy. There are performers and events coordinated by the Activities director and my daughter, who is an international piano competition winner and Carnegie Hall performing pianist, performs for the residents regularly. When my father has become less able to move and do things for himself, they have obtained physical therapy for him to keep him in really good shape. In the back there is a beautiful pond with Koi/very large fish, flowering trees, and a wonderful barbeque patio area.

October 01, 2015

By ChrisGar

I moved my Mom from Florida to another facility in Freehold in May which she was so miserable in and moved her to Brandywine in June. She quickly acclimated here due to the wonderful friendly staff and all the activity going on all day all week. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the staff here and you can tell the residents are all happy and well cared for. I know my Mom is in a safe caring facility that really cares for her and that is all that matters at the end of the day. I would absolutely recommend this facility for your loved one.

August 19, 2014

By Patrician a

Very nice place, clean, friendly and helpful staff, great social activities. You won't have to worry about your loved one here. S/he will be well attended!

About Brandywine Living At Howell

Brandywine Living At Howell is a senior living provider in Howell, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Brandywine Living At Howell for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brandywine Living At Howell