CareOne at Somerset Valley - SNF

Reviews of CareOne at Somerset Valley - SNF

Nursing Home Reviews for CareOne at Somerset Valley - SNF

March 29, 2017

By giagia

Food was terrible. Never had what I requested and always served Luke warm to cold.. Some nurses not capable... Gave me wrong meds, if I was not aware of it, that is a scary thing, especially due to most patients not capable of keeping track. Took 10 days to get a box of tissues !!!!! They were out of them!!!! Would not recommend the therapy , occupational or physical. Not organized at all . I felt I was kept there just to collect my insurance money... WOULD NOT recommend this facility whatsoever ...

December 05, 2016

By lady01

Care One At Somerset Valley is OK. The process was fine and good. My mom is on the memory floor since she has dementia. The staff has been very good, pleasant, and informative, so I'm pleased with all that. It's a new place, so it's very clean and very nicely decorated. It's current and not dated. It's very nice, and the people are very nice. The nurses and the support staff are very cooperative. They have activities; my mom has met some friends, and they keep them busy.

September 30, 2016

By Gary320538

Care One At Somerset Valley was very nice and good, and the rooms are superb. The staff is very professional, and the price was reasonable. The dining room was very nice also. Although I think it's reasonable, I thought it would be great if they could bring the price down a little bit. I liked the accommodations and the staff.

July 07, 2016

By Beyond315

My mother was there for a month, recovering from car accident.. Other than close to my house, I can not make a good comment. Food is terrible. Caring staff does not exist at night. CNA is rude and incompetent. My mother drop to floor at night and had to rush to emergency room. This place is just plain terrible.

June 11, 2016

By Anthony861422

My dad was at CareOne. It was awful. They did have adequate staff, but they did not have any activity director. The one nurse and two assistants on at night were constantly sleeping. They basically run it like a hotel and not like an assisted living or another facility. You need to be there 10 to 12 hours a day to make sure that your loved ones are being cared for well.

May 06, 2016

By cmollster37@aol.com

Other

The food is terrible. I didn't appreciate being bathed my male aide. They are very understaffed.

Photos of CareOne at Somerset Valley - SNF

• Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

About CareOne at Somerset Valley - SNF

Let CareOne help you take the worry out of long-term care. Our knowledgeable specialists can help you and your family navigate all of the care options available. Plus, you and your loved one will be assured of a comfortable, seamless transition to the long-term care environment.

Most important, our staff includes experienced registered nurses, certified nursing assistants, nursing directors and managers who not only provide outstanding care but also treat each resident like a member of their own family.

Our long-term care team includes:

• 24-hour-a-day registered nurses
  • Activity and recreation staff
  • Certified nursing assistants
  • Licensed nutritionists
  • Social services
  • Spiritual support services
  • On-site physician services including internal medicine, podiatry, ophthalmology and dental care

Map of CareOne at Somerset Valley - SNF