CareOne at Somerset Valley - SNF

Reviews of CareOne at Somerset Valley - SNF

Nursing Home Reviews for CareOne at Somerset Valley - SNF

July 07, 2016

By Beyond315

My mother was there for a month, recovering from car accident.. Other than close to my house, I can not make a good comment. Food is terrible. Caring staff does not exist at night. CNA is rude and incompetent. My mother drop to floor at night and had to rush to emergency room. This place is just plain terrible.

June 11, 2016

By Anthony861422

My dad was at CareOne. It was awful. They did have adequate staff, but they did not have any activity director. The one nurse and two assistants on at night were constantly sleeping. They basically run it like a hotel and not like an assisted living or another facility. You need to be there 10 to 12 hours a day to make sure that your loved ones are being cared for well.

May 06, 2016

By cmollster37@aol.com

Other

The food is terrible. I didn't appreciate being bathed my male aide. They are very understaffed.

Photos of CareOne at Somerset Valley - SNF

Services and Amenities of CareOne at Somerset Valley - SNF

• Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

About CareOne at Somerset Valley - SNF

care-one.com

Let CareOne help you take the worry out of long-term care. Our knowledgeable specialists can help you and your family navigate all of the care options available. Plus, you and your loved one will be assured of a comfortable, seamless transition to the long-term care environment.

Most important, our staff includes experienced registered nurses, certified nursing assistants, nursing directors and managers who not only provide outstanding care but also treat each resident like a member of their own family.

Our long-term care team includes:

• 24-hour-a-day registered nurses
  • Activity and recreation staff
  • Certified nursing assistants
  • Licensed nutritionists
  • Social services
  • Spiritual support services
  • On-site physician services including internal medicine, podiatry, ophthalmology and dental care

CareOne at Somerset Valley's campus includes a conservatory and dining room that overlook beautifully manicured grounds; relaxing rooms; and a wide variety of social activities and homelike amenities.

Map of CareOne at Somerset Valley - SNF