Langdon Place at Nashua

Langdon Place at Nashua (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Langdon Place at Nashua

Assisted Living Reviews for Langdon Place at Nashua

September 25, 2014

Langdon Place was a nice, but it did not strike me as other places did. I would say that their dining room was pleasant. They also had a bus that takes people to places. They have apartments, but they were small.

June 30, 2014

I visited a friend at Langdon Place quite often. Excellent meal preparation, very attractive facility. They have different levels of care. They have people who need a lot of medical. They also have independent living. The building is nice. The staff is lovely. They took very good care of my friend. I have all good things to say about it. I have recommended it to other people. They have get-togethers for the really old people. It's not the place to go if you need a lot of organized activity, because a lot of the people there are still independent. They have enough activities. They have the piano, and they have somebody who will play the piano. They do some sing-alongs. The rooms and apartments are very comfortable, and people do tend to stay with their company and their visitors. Most of their socializing is at meal time. The people sit down in lovely dining rooms and enjoy each other's company, and then they visit each other. They have a common area.

April 11, 2014

Mom has moved in at Langdon Place. We chose this place because of its proximity to me; I live 5 minutes from there. Also, my mother likes it the best. Mom has done numerous things there like bingo, wheel of fortune, and stuff like that. The rooms are very nice. The staff seems very good.

Costs for Langdon Place at Nashua

Photos of Langdon Place at Nashua

Services and Amenities of Langdon Place at Nashua

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Langdon Place at Nashua

Langdon Place of Nashua is a Senior Living facility located off of DW Highway right over the MA border. We offer personable care with our 24/7 nursing care, which can assist with medication administration, bathing, grooming, and meals to name a few. We offer in house PT/OT and speech therapy. Along with therapy, we have an indoor heated pool and Jacuzzi, which can be utilized by residents and their families. We also have a bustling activities department that has activities 7 days a week and a handicapped accessible van for trips to area shopping and dining.

Amenities

• Activity room
  • Conveniently Located
  • Suburban setting
  • Beauty Salon / Barber Services
  • Comfortable common and lounge areas to gather with friends and family
  • Dining Room
  • In-room dining options
  • Restaurant-Style Dining
  • Spa Services
  • Alarm system to aid in the security of residents with cognitive deficits
  • Complimentary laundry facility on-site
  • Fireplace in living room
  • Guest Accommodations
  • Heated Therapeutic Swimming Pool
  • Smoke free environment

Living an active, social and vibrant lifestyle is your priority. Whether meeting with friends, participating in social media, or taking a walk, you are a modern-day senior with aspirations of maintaining an active lifestyle for many years to come. Genesis is committed to the unique needs of each of our residents, promoting a comprehensive, all-encompassing approach to living that keeps you on the path of vitality.

Map of Langdon Place at Nashua