The Courville at Nashua - Aynsley

Reviews of The Courville at Nashua - Aynsley

Assisted Living Reviews for The Courville at Nashua - Aynsley

September 12, 2017

By Edward

Aynsley Place was a good place. There was an exercise room, but I didn’t see a swimming pool. The staff was very friendly and very caring with their residents. There was a lot of interaction, and each staff member knew every resident's name, which I thought was very nice.

August 21, 2017

By Patty

Compared to where I placed my mom, I didn't get the same feeling at Aynsley Place at all. I only quickly looked at a couple of rooms, which looked great, and all the areas were clean. The people were friendly, and the residents looked like they were taken care of.

Memory Care Reviews for The Courville at Nashua - Aynsley

Costs for The Courville at Nashua - Aynsley

Photos of The Courville at Nashua - Aynsley

Services and Amenities of The Courville at Nashua - Aynsley

• Get Costs

About The Courville at Nashua - Aynsley

courvillecommunities.com

Aynsley Place is a private, two level, 46-bed, all-inclusive assisted living community adorned with elegance and a professional interdisciplinary team.

Whether a stay is respite or long-term, our community provides licensed nursing care available 24 hours/day, medication administration, assistance with activities of daily living, palliative and hospice care, and so much more from a licensed, professional staff.

Highlighted services include:

• Resident care conferences
    • Personal transition/welcome program
    • Full dining room service for three meals a day (including therapeutic diets)
    • Community volunteer programs
    • Daily snack cart
    • Social and cutltural activities
    • Daily social hour
    • Activities, celebratory functions, religious services and more

Aynsley Place has a medical director who visits residents in their suites and is happy to assume any new resident as a patient. With a holistic approach to care, we strive to maintain and enhance health physically as well as socially, physiologically and spiritually.

Residents receive priority access to the Long-Term Care and/or Rehabilitation suites in the Courville Communities should the need for additional care arise.

Our community is designed to accommodate the individual needs and preferences for each and every resident. Our mission is to maximize independence, promote autonomy, ensure privacy, and provide the freedom of choice without compromising safety.

Map of The Courville at Nashua - Aynsley