Hickory Villa Assisted Living

Reviews of Hickory Villa Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Hickory Villa Assisted Living

August 26, 2012

By henryhthomason

Hickory Villa Assisted Living is located on Hickory Street in Omaha, Nebraska, and I think that in itself just adds to the lack of creativity the facility harbors. I visited the Hickory Villa earlier this year to scope out the programs they offered and to investigate the types of meal plans they had. They are quite proud of their "short-order" meal options, but all I could see was a half-hearted menu that gave off the school lunch vibe. The programs they offered weren't even all technically available to the clients. For example, I asked about the tennis games and was told that they "could no longer afford the equipment". No big deal, I thought, I was just curious as to why they didn't take it off of the advertisement. As I went on further into the tour, I was taken to a pool that was not filled, and looked extremely grimy. Swimming was also taken off of the program list, but still advertised. This continued to happen, and I finally just had to thank them for their time and leave. There was no way I was letting a family member stay at this facility. Although the staff was nice, they were apologetic for everything and not confident in their ways. The buildings are growing older and if they can't seem to afford the proper care for the clients, what on earth makes them think they can continue to thrive as a care giving institution?

Photos of Hickory Villa Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Hickory Villa Assisted Living

About Hickory Villa Assisted Living

Hickory Villa Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Omaha, Nebraska that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Hickory Villa Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hickory Villa Assisted Living