Heritage Pointe Omaha, NE

Reviews of Heritage Pointe

Assisted Living Reviews for Heritage Pointe

March 15, 2012

By ACaringNiece

I have visited my aunt at this facility 4 times over the past few years and stayed there for 3 days at a time. The facility itself is always sparkling clean and the staff are cheerful, optimistic and upbeat. The kitchen staff have always impressed me with the concern they've shown to my aunt and her special dietary needs. This facility also offers the residents games and entertainment such as bringing in local musicians. I think they've gone above and beyond in the level of care provided to my aunt and making sure when she needs more medical attention, that she is taken to the hospital and family members in the area are contacted immediately. This happened just 2 weeks ago when my aunt was having breathing trouble due to COPD. The staff did everything they were able to do including increasing her oxygen intake and when the results of that were not sufficient, they called for an ambulance and reached out to my cousin to make her aware of the problem. Thanks to the quick and decisive actions of the staff there, my aunt was able to recover and continues to enjoy her stay at Heritage Pointe.

Photos of Heritage Pointe

About Heritage Pointe

Heritage Pointe is a welcoming community that provides nurturing assistance, a home like environment, comfort and peace of mind to residents and their families. Our apartment style retirement community offers assisted living and memory support. We are nestled within a quiet residential community in northwest Omaha, with nearby shopping, restaurants, entertainment, medical facilities and abundant countryside. Our residents enjoy beautifully appointed living spaces, savory meals served in restaurant-style dining, engaging activities, transportation and, above all, personalized assistance and care.

Map of Heritage Pointe