Maple Ridge

Reviews of Maple Ridge

Independent Living Reviews for Maple Ridge

April 18, 2015

By Jeanine3

My mother is in Maple Ridge. She's been there a year and a half, and it has been very nice. She likes it. She has a one-bedroom apartment, and it is pretty spacious and nice, and there's a walk-in closet. It is just stunning. I ate there a couple of times. She likes the food. They have tons of activities including cards, bingo, events, movies, concerts, and music. She likes it best, and she likes the people there a lot.

May 09, 2014

By Mary82744150

I liked Maple Ridge. It had, within the facility, a post office, a little pharmacy, a little bank, and a large massage spa so that my parents wouldn't have to go out for that. They don't have people there constantly, but they have someone there every day for like three hours, so you have to book ahead. They also had a nice hair salon. The colors were updated, which I know would appeal to my mom because it was bright and cheerful. It didn't have as much variety as far as floor plans, but the rooms were very spacious and very modern. They have a lot of closet space. The sanitation is very nice. It's a newer building; I'd say it's probably two years old. The residents there liked it, and they came up. My parents weren't even with me, and they were trying to sell me on it.

August 13, 2012

By Paula in Omaha

Maple Ridge Retirement Community is a premier Omaha senior apartment environment for mature adults with up to mild memory loss and the ability to walk up to one block or use a walker or scooter. I have a nursing home administrator license and its where my mother lives for maximum independence since she no longer drives. Resources there are beautiful and its like a little city, with transportation services for church and medical, onsite home health, nurse practitioner, physical therapy and great meals and housekeeping services available.

July 29, 2012

By Kathy of Bellevue

We've visited the place and the place looks so cold. We didn't meet very many people. They didn't introduce us to anybody and nobody else was talking in the hall. The place really seems so cold. It feels like it's just a place to stay, not something you can call a home. In this kind of stage in our life, we are actually looking for companionship and someone you can talk to and acquainted with, so this place was not a good fit..

Questions about Maple Ridge

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Maple Ridge. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Maple Ridge residents are well-rounded individuals aged 55 and over who live life at their own pace. Some continue to refine a lifelong hobby, or work, while others delight in learning new activities and skills.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Surrounded by both a tree farm and a protected branch of the Elk Creek flood plain, Maple Ridge's beautiful location means our residents frequently glimpse Nebraska wildlife in their natural habitat.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Maple Ridge has organized?

Our full-time lifestyle director collaborates with residents to develop a wide variety of events and activities tailored to the interests of the community. Dinner outings as well as trips to the local farmers market and shopping centers are often found on the weekly agenda.

What transportation services does Maple Ridge offer to independent living residents?

Maple Ridge offers scheduled transportation to professional appointments and group outings, we also offer valet parking for our residents.

What makes the chef or dining program at Maple Ridge exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

Freedom Dining is Maple Ridge's most popular feature. The program includes flexible dining hours throughout the day, plus the option to choose from a variety of dining experiences: fine dining, casual buffet dining including pizza, salads, sandwiches; on-the-go snacks; room service is also available as an option, at no additional charge. Our Freedom Dining program ensures residents have ample time to dine, plus plenty of nutritionally-balanced meal options, prepared by our Executive Chef daily.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

We have a fabulous 150 seat theatre to host live performances, meetings, and of course a great place to take in a movie. Other areas of the community to enjoy include the 24 hour fitness center, library, billiards room and computer center. There is also a gift shop/pharmacy, salon/barber and a bank/credit union located on the premises for your convenience.

What safety features or security measures does Maple Ridge offer to independent living residents?

Maple Ridge is a 24/7 professionally staffed community with live in managers and concierge services. For your safety, Maple Ridge is equipped with a medical alert system, all included.

If Maple Ridge accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Maple Ridge is a pet friendly community, with no additional fee.

Photos of Maple Ridge

Services and Amenities of Maple Ridge

• Housing Extra: 3 Bedroom Has 2 Bathrooms.

About Maple Ridge

Maple Ridge is the perfect choice for people with a passion for living who are looking for comfort, independence, security, convenience, and a friendly community in the place they call home. Planned with you in mind, the large one and two bedroom apartments are pleasant, beautifully designed living spaces with fully-equipped kitchens, luxurious baths, and many smart details to complement your busy lifestyle. Light housekeeping is provided regularly.

The stunning main dining room is the setting for taste-tempting meals prepared each day by our chef in our first class commercial kitchen.

Gracious common areas are ideal for gathering with friends and neighbors. The Maple Ridge theater provides movies and other varied entertainment. Take care of business at the in-house bank, gift shop, or schedule the driver to take you where you need to go. You can even accommodate visiting friends and family in our guest suite.

Community Highlights

Waterfall - Maple Ridge has a breath taking view from the dining room of their 20 foot waterfall.

Retails Centers such as Wal-Mart and Target across the street

In-house:

• Bank: Mutual of Omaha
  • Salon: The Salon at Maple Ridge - Proprietor KarlaAnson
  • Pharmacy: U Save out of Elkhorn
  • Home Health: Prime Home Care
  • Sue Wilson Massage Therapy

For the comfort and care of those who live and work at Maple Ridge, we are a non-smoking community.

Map of Maple Ridge